+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

bobby9

Jan 26, 2015
asthenos said:
Congrats dude n +1 to u..
Hi friends
Just to share you
Called CIC yday and was able to get my UCI. Lady also told me that veyry soon update will be recvd by me.
App recvd date : 19th dec
DD encashment : 20th feb as per bank

Waiting for PER mail

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
My application has been returned as well. NOC 0112 cap has been reached. I give God all the praise and glory because he perfects all that concerns me. So even if this looks bad/sad, I choose to be happy because Jesus knows best.

Express Entry profile gives me 417 points, time to sit for another ielts exam :) :) my PR visa through EE will definitely be processed in 4 months max. There shall be no loss.

All the best to you all... Let's all have a party at the end ofc the year, all those who will be in Alberta ;)

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
Aby444 said:
My application has been returned as well. NOC 0112 cap has been reached. I give God all the praise and glory because he perfects all that concerns me. So even if this looks bad/sad, I choose to be happy because Jesus knows best.

Express Entry profile gives me 417 points, time to sit for another ielts exam :) :) my PR visa through EE will definitely be processed in 4 months max. There shall be no loss.

All the best to you all... Let's all have a party at the end ofc the year, all those who will be in Alberta ;)
+1 for your positive attitude
No doubt Jesus has much bigger plans for you

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aby444 said:

Your positive attitude reminds me of "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.".
God bless you.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Aby444 said:

Please how did you get the news, sorry for that? I am as well NOC 0112, app received 31st Dec.

Silent Reader 291214

Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 December 2014
Nomination.....
26 March, 2015
managersonline said:
No that is not the fact.
Fact is that till FSWP2014 there wasn't any criteria of quality, it was simply FIFO system to choose candidates. OR you can say first 25000 applications with 67 points or above will be selected. Even though these first 25000 applicants are from only 25 NOCs out of 50NOCs and leaving rest of 25 NOCs with zero applications. For example NOC 3214 had only 10 applications as on 16th December update.
My thoughts were borne out of logic as opposed to being from an informed position. If indeed the 25,000 limit is yet to be reached and applications are treated on receipt date basis, how come some NOC applications are being returned based on filled sub caps? It is highly possible that sub cap limits may have accounted for the non-filling of overall cap in previous programs.

It will be insightful to see the last uploaded numbers again.

sspur

Aug 11, 2014
managersonline said:
Thanks for your appreciation comments, I have just tried to convey whatever best possible information I have accumulated from others as well as the SS of the forum and CIC website. I think that these forums are best example of voluteerism.

Regarding my application yesterday I was in my bank head office to solve the mystery of status of my DD. But since I am based in Doha, where still professionalisim is far tens of years (if not hundreds of years). Bank moved me from one department to other and finally to the SWIFT message department and there they told me that it will take time for them to reconcile with the tansaction log to check the status of DD, so returned back without a valid information. Called yesterday CIC and they confirmed me that both of your applications are under review and they confirmed also that my application is retained and is IN PROCESS and it means you are in the CAP. Secondly CIC has replied few days back to my one email which I have sent them around 65 days ago to attach my new IELTS result (because with new IELTS I was able to secure 24-points). So, they confirmed me three-four days ago that they have received my new IELTS and attached to my application and application is "IN PROCESS". CIC call centre agent also give me this as evidence that if your application was not conisdered in the CAP we would not have attached new IELTS result to your application. May be the arrival of new IELTS result have made CIC officer to re-calculate my points before sending me PER and this is causing delay. One of my friend's Canadian Immigration Consultant has told my friend that my DD is already encashed and bank is undable to trace it. Also he confirmed that my application is IN PROCESS and delay is occured due to new IELTS result attachement and re-calculation of points before transfer of file to VO and before issuing of PER.
Check Ur ECAS.. Mine is live today.. I am also 19the Dec applicant.
CC charged on 12th Feb.
All the Best :) :)

SMB0015

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
shettyss said:
Guys !

Pl find herewith FAQ , I found in FSW2014.info
... any inputs on the status "IN PROCESS" with no DD/ CC encashment and NO PER...

Q. I have managed to get UCI over the phone, my status on ecas says “In Process“. Is it a good news?
A. Of course it is a good news . Congratulations! You will soon receive a PER email [If haven't] along with File #.
That's nice

Even though the agent said my application was complete and accepted and I have the UCI number
I am unable to see my status.

How to check???

Maybe the info I submit is not correct!!!

My UCI is xxxx xxxx
There is no alphabet before-----is it correct?

Pls help......... :eek:

Mar 6, 2015
yes UCI numbers do not have any alphabets in them. It is an 8 Digit Unique Client ID that they will use for any and all of your processes with CIC till you get a Citizenship

Mar 6, 2015
Hi my application reached CIC on 30th December and my NOC was 0112. Neither my credit card has been charged nor have I got any rejection letter. Should I be worried or still stay hopeful?

Since I already have a UCI no as I resided in canada for a period of 2 years, will this work in my favour?

nikiade

Nov 12, 2014
Praise the Lord God Jesus Christ to whom all things are possible.

Got the golden mail today.

Dec 18 applicant
CC charged
Per mail : 6th march
NOC 1224

sms1986

Sep 29, 2014
Hello all
My application was returned and the reason given was :
You did not provide us with an ECA report

However the reason I did not provide this was because i have post secondary Canadian education and provided the relevant certificate to show this. How should I deal with this? Should I call CIC or email ?

Not panicking yet.

Any help is welcome.

canadaian lover

Mar 25, 2013
Hi all,

Plz anyone tell me about the email address of cic, so that I can send an e mail to know my application status.
I am 30th dec applicant n still no news about cc charge?

Regards,
canadian lover.

blued

Mar 3, 2015
Hi Guys!

I know these questions have been asked a couple of times and I have been having a hard time to find the page/s. But would someone be kind enough to answer my queries:

1) How do I go live on ECAS? I went to the online service, but it needs a UCI right? How do I get that, through email or do I need to call CIC?
2) Do I get the PER through email as well?

Thanks!