App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
desertfox said:
Thank you God!
Received PER an hour ago!

App Filed: 16 Dec 2014
DD Cashed: 5 Feb 2015
NOC: 0911

Thanks all the amazing forum members. Hope you all be successful in getting your dreams come true.
Congrats bro. Enjoy the happy moments :) :) :) :)

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
here_I_come said:
Hi All,

Are there anyone for NOC 2172 for 11th - 22nd December ? its 10 weeks now. Please call up CIC to get the status on your application.

When is the best time to call as the line is always busy?

Remain positive and hopeful as the worst news that one will get is not application return but to have an understanding that Express Entry is still available. ;) :)
U-gal said:
Well, I just called CIC again today.
After verifying my details and a very long wait, the lady agent returned and said my application was received on Dec 29th and its in review or process.
She confirmed that it hadn't been returned or sent back.
I asked about cap for NOC 2172, she said she doesn't know anything about that.
Since I have no control over the situation, I guess I will just take my mind off this for now and let them do their thing.
Reposting this message from the master thread
Re: FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

Great news U-gal. keeps the hope alive.

Under review and process can be positive or negative depending on how one look at it. I believe that CIC will still store all information of an applicant with complete or incomplete application or rejection due to cap filled.

'Review and process' can also mean that the caps full and they are reviewing the information in preparation to send it back. If we can get two seniors(whose document were accepted or rejected) to tell us the information they received from CIC at the time they called. I know for rejection they(CIC call agent) say at a later stage that the document has been sent back. The key to deciphering this mystery is 'did the rejected application(as a result of cap filling) ever get 'Review and in Progress'.

They would probably make the application go through the normal process(including issuing UCI number: Always so funny seeing people calling CIC to request for this number as if getting this number transcends to CC, PER etc) irrespective of acceptance or rejection. My friend was rejected twice(finally got his PR last december) he had his UCI number written on the form even on the first time the document was sent back and that UCI number persisted till the PR was issued.

December 16th 2014, they(CIC) produce their last update, they introduce and additional column called Pending applications(completed applications waiting for MI Acceptance Review - 152 in all). This is where I fill the hope lies and could be the interpretation of the call center agent. For NOC 2172, Number of applications counted towards the 1000 sub-cap is 218 in all. Total is 370 and not 450 as reported by some members of the forum. Also I feel (remember now I could be wrong) that the application was filling up to quickly that it overwhelm the CIC guys that do charging/encashing - meaning that if the application has not gone through Acceptance review, charging has to pulse for a while ::). The rest of the application waiting MI acceptance would be completed in bulk and then charging will resume(No one declared charging after 11th December).

Please we are all smart people and we should rub minds to decipher the internal working methodologies of CIC. They will not like to reveal information and the information they provide sometimes seems ambiguous.

Please note this is just my personal views and does not reflect the working of CIC. Forgive me if I hurt anyone but I hope it lifts up someone's spirit. ;) :)

If the above does not work out. EE will be waiting to embrace those that don't make it. You will get your PR with EE before some FSW 2014 applicant. All the best......

jaiman

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
here_I_come said:
Reposting this message from the master thread
Re: FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

Great news U-gal. keeps the hope alive.

Under review and process can be positive or negative depending on how one look at it. I believe that CIC will still store all information of an applicant with complete or incomplete application or rejection due to cap filled.

'Review and process' can also mean that the caps full and they are reviewing the information in preparation to send it back. If we can get two seniors(whose document were accepted or rejected) to tell us the information they received from CIC at the time they called. I know for rejection they(CIC call agent) say at a later stage that the document has been sent back. The key to deciphering this mystery is 'did the rejected application(as a result of cap filling) ever get 'Review and in Progress'.

They would probably make the application go through the normal process(including issuing UCI number: Always so funny seeing people calling CIC to request for this number as if getting this number transcends to CC, PER etc) irrespective of acceptance or rejection. My friend was rejected twice(finally got his PR last december) he had his UCI number written on the form even on the first time the document was sent back and that UCI number persisted till the PR was issued.

December 16th 2014, they(CIC) produce their last update, they introduce and additional column called Pending applications(completed applications waiting for MI Acceptance Review - 152 in all). This is where I fill the hope lies and could be the interpretation of the call center agent. For NOC 2172, Number of applications counted towards the 1000 sub-cap is 218 in all. Total is 370 and not 450 as reported by some members of the forum. Also I feel (remember now I could be wrong) that the application was filling up to quickly that it overwhelm the CIC guys that do charging/encashing - meaning that if the application has not gone through Acceptance review, charging has to pulse for a while ::). The rest of the application waiting MI acceptance would be completed in bulk and then charging will resume(No one declared charging after 11th December).

Please we are all smart people and we should rub minds to decipher the internal working methodologies of CIC. They will not like to reveal information and the information they provide sometimes seems ambiguous.

Please note this is just my personal views and does not reflect the working of CIC. Forgive me if I hurt anyone but I hope it lifts up someone's spirit. ;) :)

If the above does not work out. EE will be waiting to embrace those that don't make it. You will get your PR with EE before some FSW 2014 applicant. All the best......
EE is another option, we have. But, without getting a job offer, I am not sure how is it going to work. Draws of sponsored candidates are not coming to an end.......

DELINITOR

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
desertfox said:
Hey Mate!

Thanks! You too are a manufacturing manager! Great!

Hope you'll get PER soon.
Thank you. waiting for my dd encash and PER Dec 31st Applicant. :) :) :) :)

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
18th and 19th December applicants :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Pls report as soon as ur UCI gets active or u receive per

I am fed up of checking UCI status again and again :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
how to update SS

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
vishaalDal said:
how to update SS
Go to website www.fsw2014.com
Create ur profile by feeding all ur app info and status
Save the link so that u can modify the status in future
Save the information
U will then able to see ur info in the SS

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
terns21 said:
congratz..we have the same app date, same CC charged date, but my NOC is 2234..hope to receive my PER soon :D
Likewise buddy, I share the same NOC 2234 but my application date is 4 days after yours

Awaiting in anticipation

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Can anyone please help me understand the weird column listing and their meaning based on CIC website.
The attached screenshot is from CIC's website taken on 17th December, 2014 (I believe the last update was somewhere in last week of November, but I happened to get this screenshot on 17th).
So, as you can see I am from 4011 NOC code.

As per the CIC website update for 4011 NOC :
(No. of apps counted towards 1000 sub-cap were: 483)
(Pending applications waiting for acceptance/review : 330)

Is it plain maths to add both of them , summing up to 813 applications by that particular date.
OR
does that means that 483 applications were received by that time and out of those 483, 330 were under review and the remaining 153 were already through ?

The reason i ask this silly question now, is because I am not hearing nothing from CIC and its been 3 months now since i filed my application. The other reason being, I was quite confident that I would catch the cap as 4011 was filling up really slow as compared to other categories. I followed the updates on their website for whole October and November and couldn't find a sudden jump. It was only after the last week of November, when they added up a new column , things got messy.

If you got any update on 4011 in particular and any resolution to my query, please enlighten me

shall be looking ahead to get some info

cheers

pm15091984

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 Dec 2014 DD Paid on 04 Feb.
Nomination.....
PER on 28 FEB 2015
AOR Received.
10 April from WVO
Med's Request
SLU on 25th Many Meds on 1st June.
Med's Done....
Meds done on 6th June.
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
14-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-July-2015
LANDED..........
Landing on 19th Aug 2015.
Finally receive the Golder email PER :) :) ;) :D ;D

App Date 11 Dec 2014.
DD Paid as per bank 10th Feb.2015
DD Paid as per PER 04th Feb.2015
PER received on 28th FEB.2015.

Good Luck guys those who are waiting to get charged and PER.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Same here....I am waiting too. :-[
DELINITOR said:
Thank you. waiting for my dd encash and PER Dec 31st Applicant. :) :) :) :)