22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
kimchilover said:
Dec 16 applicants please share your good news.
NOC2131 16th applicant waiting to be charged by CIC

almudawy

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: February,7
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Any CC charge today???

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whynot said:
Hi all ,,,30 December applicant here..my inquiry is,,,what was the expected day when my file pass completeness check ????? How long ago

Regards.
Hi Whynot,

We believe by this time, all the completeness check has been done for all the December applicants. Because I noticed someone who applied on 23rd December got his application back on 19th Jan mentioning that his application was incomplete. So we have fair reasons to believe the completeness checks are over by now and applications are in the Que for CC charging.

So sit back and relax :)

Good luck for you!!

kvirdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2016
almudawy said:
Any CC charge today???
Have patiance my firend. I am 4th Dec applicant and yet to know whether DD got encashed or not .... 8)

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
cooldim84 said:
Hi Whynot,

We believe by this time, all the completeness check has been done for all the December applicants. Because I noticed someone who applied on 23rd December got his application back on 19th Jan mentioning that his application was incomplete. So we have fair reasons to believe the completeness checks are over by now and applications are in the Que for CC charging.

Good luck for you!!
More hopes.. my application was missing the return envelopes. However cic agent said they won't return the application for this reason. and I haven't received anything yet. I applied on 11 Dec and live in Canada, so if they had to return I should have got it back by now. Fingers crossed. Wait ing for CC to be charged.

hormuzc

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
cooldim84 said:
Hi Whynot,

Good luck for you!!

Quite informative. But I have one query dear. Are they returning only the applications that are incomplete or they started returning applications whose cap has already been met.

Thanks
Hormuz

FSW seeker

Jan 9, 2015
cooldim84 said:
Hi Whynot,

Good luck for you!!
Hello Cooldim, if you please where did you notice the December 23rd applicant who had his application back on Jan. 19th.?
Thank you for your information and your very cooling words.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
It is extremely surprising that on one has reported today about charging of their CC.
Strange, maybe today is the day of December Applicants PER!
How CIO operates and switches from PER to Charing CC or vice versa and similarly switching among various NOCs is still remains a Mystery.
As per Canada's Access To Information Act, they should publish this algorithim as well to remove this anxiety of applicants.But of course it will require that one of the Canadian National should sue them to get this details procedure published as per the Access to information Act.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Just now I was analysing throught the spread sheet and found that one guy with application received on 17th December got his CC charged yesterday. Which is a good news.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Further to my below post, the details of the person are shared below:-

Profile Name: niksns
NOC:0711
Application Received ON:12/17/2014
CC charged on: 5th Feb,2015
Application sent from: Toronto,Canada
Got his CC charged on 5th Feb.2015

Means he is in Canada. Congratulations to him.

managersonline said:
Just now I was analysing throught the spread sheet and found that one guy with application received on 17th December got his CC charged yesterday. Which is a good news.