+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Engineer_Raj said:
Yeah you should expect it next week for charging your DD
Yes today hopefull CIO will send your DD to corresponding bank in Canada(where your bank has respective account for encashment of DD), and then for proceessing the DD that bank in Canada might take 3-10 days to get it encashed. It will also depend on your bank's responsiveness of the correspondence done by Canadian bank to your bank. But certainly you can contact your bank in next week either by your online banking account's email interface or if you have a dedicated account manager for your account you can directly call him or send him an email enquiry providing all details of DD from the DD copy that I think you will have.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Secgold said:
All,

Applicant for NOC0121 submitted and rearched on Dec 15 just got CC on Feb 06, 2015.

Good luck to all Dec applicants!
Congratuulations to him and thans for sharing this good news. Yes we can be hundred percent sure that tomorrow CIO will be charing 15th and 16th December applicants.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
SUZROA said:
I am NOC3011 from Dec 3, not charged yet, and I have not seen anyone from the Forum charged in December with a NOC from the '3' categories, I have asked in the Forum but, no response as yet.
As I have mentioned there is a strong indication that all the applicants of NOC3011 would be considered because there were only 28-applicants as per 16th December update by CIC.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kendi said:
Any update on NOC 1111?
Unfortunately your NOC1111 was one of the hottest NOCs. I don't want to disappoint you. But the fact is that as per 16th Dec, update there were around 931-applications. Therefore this NOC would have already been capped between 19th Nov to 30th Nov. Sorry to inform you but and it seems as per analysis that your application would not fall within CAP. But of course you should keep your esteem hight and hope always for good.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
paragbabar said:
Just did a small analysis. Only 2 of the total 26 applications received by CPC-Ottawa from December 1 to 31 have been charged. one for NOC 0121 and other 2172.

@ George...any estimates why could this be happening?
Here I would share the same message for everyone's understanding that I have sent as PM:-

managersonline said:
As I have mentioned in my previous posts there could be one of the following reason:-
1)- They have switched to other NOCs charging at the moment
2)- They are doing load-balancing among various NOCs so that the NOCs with high demand then maximum applicants of those NOCs could be entertained.
3)- The staff responsible is working slowly

But of course their internal methodology is totally ambigious. They might have an algorithim in place which is most probable situation OR they would be working in a random manner depending on the speed of processing officers, faster the officer responsible for a particular NOC faster the charging and vice versa.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hope786786 said:
The things to hope for 2172;
1- In December Thread on page 161 ,hopefulimmigrant quoted the charging of 2172 against 15-dec for one of his friend. This means NOC is Moving.
2-Both the 11 Dec Applicant of 2172 in S.S are D.D based , so its unfair to expect to listen from them at the same time as C.C. though there are entries of CC on 12-Dec against 2172,but only one entry in 13/14-Dec and we have already heard about 15-Dec.
3-We can see the charging of 0112, 0113, 2131 in SS after 10-dec ,which were according to Last CIC cap update on 19-dec were much ahead of 2172, i.e 445,405,600 respectively as compared to 2172 which was "only" 370.
Things to Worry....
There Might be Many but better not to follow them ; I know it is easier to say but hard to obey.
As I am worried too...Thats Life...Just Enjoy it..... :-*
I'll say that all of applicants of NOC2172, should not worry at all because you all will be safely in the CAP of your NOC as well as you will be in the CAP of 25K. Because even if CIO considers all the application of those NOC which are not capped, even in that case total of all those applications will not take the total applications to 25K. Therefore it will be a matter of time and it will need patience.

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
managersonline said:
As I have mentioned there is a strong indication that all the applicants of NOC3011 would be considered because there were only 28-applicants as per 16th December update by CIC.

Thank you George, you have helped me feel a little better and a lot more patient.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
danielpuma said:
2133 Guys

After crunching some numbers from the SS, I reckon that we didn't hit the cap.

According to the last chart CIC posted with the caps dated Nov 19th (correct me if I'm wrong) there were 777 NOC 2133 apps until Nov 19th. From the SS we can calculate that the average 2133 apps received per day at CIC were 6 apps/day of NOC 2133. From 19/11 to 31/12 there are 28 days business days so on Dec 31th the total ammount of 2133 apps filed were 945.

I'm assuming that the SS reflects just 25% of the worldwide apps (is it right to assume this factor?)
These are all statistics. And statistics never means certainity. We can say that statistical analysis informs us that there is a high probability that applicants entered in the spreadsheet reflects around 25% worldwide applicants. I tell you what are the calculations behind this 25% figure. As per CIO 16th Dec update there were total of 16K+ applications with them. Whereas the 16th Dec update reflected applications received on or before 19th Nov, so when we look at spreadsheet and find applications on or before 19th NOV, we find that there are approximately 4000+ applications. So from this figure it is deduced that forum spreadsheet represents 25% applications of total applications received at CIO. But again it is just a probability not certainity.

To know the reality we should fly to Nova Scotia, and then to Sydney and reach at address B1P 5Z2 located 49 Dorchester Street, and wait outside the CIO office untill shift is over and when staff will come out we should establish friendship with anyone of the staff member and later on he might disclose the real numbers.
Just a joke!

almudawy

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: February,7
IELTS Request
Sent with app
An update from a chinese source:

Noc:0911
Rcvd: dec.15
CC :feb.5

Noc:2241
CC :feb.6(beijing time)

Noc:0113
Rcvd: nov.24
DD encashed( time was not provided but it seems yesterday,feb5)

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
No update of NOC 4011... :(

Hope786786

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-14
managersonline said:
These are all statistics. And statistics never means certainity. We can say that statistical analysis informs us that there is a high probability that applicants entered in the spreadsheet reflects around 25% worldwide applicants. I tell you what are the calculations behind this 25% figure. As per CIO 16th Dec update there were total of 16K+ applications with them. Whereas the 16th Dec update reflected applications received on or before 19th Nov, so when we look at spreadsheet and find applications on or before 19th NOV, we find that there are approximately 4000+ applications. So from this figure it is deduced that forum spreadsheet represents 25% applications of total applications received at CIO. But again it is just a probability not certainity.

To know the reality we should fly to Nova Scotia, and then to Sydney and reach at address B1P 5Z2 located 49 Dorchester Street, and wait outside the CIO office untill shift is over and when staff will come out we should establish friendship with anyone of the staff member and later on he might disclose the real numbers.
Just a joke!
Just wanted to know, how you consider the Last update of CIC was the status of 19-Nov,
to me,It should be in the 2nd week of OCT as around 18-dec when CIC did the last date the charging was on of Applicants of 2nd week of OCT.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
almudawy said:
An update from a chinese source:

Noc:0911
CC :feb.5

Noc:2241
CC :feb.6(beijing time)

Noc:0113
Rcvd: nov.24
DD encashed( time was not provided but it seems yesterday,feb5)
Thanks for sharing these good news from chinese forum. Please keep it up and continue to share whatever good news you hear from Chinese forum.

Thanks and regards,
Geroge,Doha
qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hope786786 said:
Just wanted to know, how you consider the Last update of CIC was the status of 19-Nov,
to me,It should be in the 2nd week of OCT as around 18-dec when CIC did the last date the charging was on of Applicants of 2nd week of OCT.
Yes you are right at the time of 16th December update CIO was charging almost applicants of 2nd and 3rd week of october. But remember that charging is only done after approximately 30-40 days of completeness check. Usually completenss check is done after 25-30 days of arrival of applicaton at CIO. By the way all those applications which have passed completeness check are also included in the 16th December CIC update, but only completeness check passed but not charged. Because charging is done by a different officer then who conducted completeness check. When you minus 25-30 days from 16th december you will get around 19th NOv.

Moreover, there were PHD stream applicants status was on the same page where CIC provided numbers of 16th December. And at that page it was written that status reflects applications as of 19th Nov. Although it was written for PHD stream but most of forum members agree that it is for both PHD as well as generally all other FSW.