+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

Bordi

Jan 4, 2015
MR said:
Congrat.I am NOC 1114 too CC charges December 10 applicant. I am expecting too oh I can't wait.
Hi Mrella

I am too a 10th December Applicant under NOC 1114 still waiting for CC to be charged.

ksphr

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Hi,

My application was received on 8th December 2014, NOC - 0112. I see one 9th december application with same NOC was charged on 28th Jan. Now its going to 10th Jan......Should I be worried.....What happened to my application? Any clues, Seniors?

karanm

Jan 30, 2015
I am an applicant in NOC 0911
Application received date 14th December.

Can senior advice, by when by CC is expected to be charged?

Kapil121

Jan 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15th, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015
Med's Request
MAy 19th
Med's Done....
May29th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26th August, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
May be in April-16
Seems like no charging on Jan 30th. ..

Bordi

Jan 4, 2015
ksphr said:
Hi,

My application was received on 8th December 2014, NOC - 0112. I see one 9th december application with same NOC was charged on 28th Jan. Now its going to 10th Jan......Should I be worried.....What happened to my application? Any clues, Seniors?
I too want to know that if the CC is not charged on time ie. E.g.iI am a December 10 applicant then does this mean that the visa application is rejected. Do they send us any intimation if they don't accept it. Honestly I am also worried now.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

Im new here and i have a small doubt.

Am i right to say If someone's CC charged means that his application is complete and CIC officers has already checked the candidate's job description match to the 80% of the lead statement of the NOC and after checking that only they charge the candidate's credit card?

Is there any chance that the CIC officers will charge the CC first and then later they check the candidate's job description (JD provided by the company including the jobs he performs in the work) and if it's found that it doesnt match with the 70%-80% of the lead statement and so the candidate will receive a NER?

Really appreciate your answers in clearing my above doubts.

Thank you all in advance.

harishkl

Jan 27, 2015
y application received on 31st december 2014...and have paid thru DD how do i check if it is encashed ..... what will be next process and how long will it take .... can any one share there experience

saqibnawaz89

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04:39pm PST 01-06-2015
so_law said:
Guys,

I just got confirmation that my dd has been cashed from my bank.

Application received date: 15th December
NOC 1114.

I pray others receive confirmation too

Waiting for per now
Congratulations

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
managersonline said:
Thanks for your appreciation.

As per FSWP2014 thread spreadsheet latest download as of today, there are total of 647-applicants between the period of 19th Nov and 31st December 2014. Several statistical calculations done by other formites conclude that spreadsheet of this FSWP2014 thread reprsents roughly 30% worldwide applicants. It implies that there would be maximum of 3000 to 4000 applications received after the last update done on 16th December by CIC which mentioned that there were approximately 16000+ applications already passed through completeness check. Means maximum number that will reach for all of the FSWP2014 applications reached at CIO would be roughly 20K to 22K. But I don't see any indication that it would have touched the 25K figure. Furthermore if most of the applications in this period of 19th Nov till 31st December were from the hot NOCs then it will further ensure that cold NOC would be considered with 100% confidence level.

Therefore I am pretty confident that all of the applications of cold NOCs would certaintly be considered whereas there is a little ambiguity for the NOCs which are already 700+ applications on 16th December as per last update of CIC.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar.
Hello George,

First of all I want you to know I've really enjoyed your many analysis based on the spread sheet data. For me those have a great value and fulfill the whole purpose of having the spread sheet. Thank you for taking the time of making these analysis, and I am specially grateful for sharing them with us.

That been said, I want to ask you (or request you) to analize the spread sheet to find out which is the percentage of success once we achieve the first milestone of cc/dd charge. As I understand this is a major filter as many applications are returned before the charge. I know the ss only has a sample of the whole universe of applications processed by CIC. But I hope the data in the ss could be enough to make this forecast.

Or maybe for this purpose there is available (and more relevant) the 2013ss.

If you have already done something like this could you please share the link of the thread?

Thank you

vyaasa

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Dec
Doc's Request.
25 May
Nomination.....
4 March
AOR Received.
15 April
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15 April
Med's Request
25 May
Med's Done....
1 June
Interview........
TLU 10 June
belle_mx said:
Hello George,

First of all I want you to know I've really enjoyed your many analysis based on the spread sheet data. For me those have a great value and fulfill the whole purpose of having the spread sheet. Thank you for taking the time of making these analysis, and I am specially grateful for sharing them with us.

That been said, I want to ask you (or request you) to analize the spread sheet to find out which is the percentage of success once we achieve the first milestone of cc/dd charge. As I understand this is a major filter as many applications are returned before the charge. I know the ss only has a sample of the whole universe of applications processed by CIC. But I hope the data in the ss could be enough to make this forecast.

Or maybe for this purpose there is available (and more relevant) the 2013ss.

If you have already done something like this could you please share the link of the thread?

Thank you
Great query. George, please shed some light.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hi George ,

Please can you add me on the spreadsheet as well.

Application submission date at CIC - dec 18
Noc code - 0013
Mode of payment - DD
VO - New Delhi

Since dec 15th applicant DD has been encashed , when do we expect to be charged as well
Moreover is my noc safe ? I mean my file should have been into cap ?
Can anyone advise on that
Thanks

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
No one was charged yesterday? ? Please share the updates for Dec applicants. Thnx