+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
chasinglight said:
My friends WES ECA made a mistake with her name adding a middle name that isn't a part of her name. Will that cause a major issue?
I think it should be. but this is solely my opinion. Your friend have to talk to WES and tell them, they will issue you new report, atleast it has happened in my case.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
chasinglight said:
The validated generic application form with the barcode comes first? So where does the document checklist come in the order?
You can set application according to this:
Document checklist is on the top of the application then barcode page 1 and barcode page 2 and then all documents should be placed according to checklist.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
khandade.sunil said:
Hi Faizan,
2172 is not listed here. do you think it will be risky applying under this NOC?
In my opinion, It will be risky for applicants who are planning to send their applications after December 15, 2014.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
hossaingp said:
Dear Seniors:
I have sent my application Package on 9th December under NOC: 1123 through FedEX. The package should reach CIC Office on 16th as per their Tracking Update.

can you please give me your expert opinion on whether my application will fall under 1123 CAP or not if it reaches by 16th?
Anxiety is killing Me Sad
December is the last month for FSW 2014. So you have to expect that CIC is getting higher numbers of applications than usual. You just have faith, you will be in cap if they are getting less applications by chance.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Milessy said:
Hello, will my application be rejected if I only have a bank certificate(proof of funds) for a single person only and forgot to include sa funds for my baby?(non accompanying dependent )? Thanks
If your baby is not accompanying you to Canada then it is not necessary to include funds for the baby.

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess Faizan, Ur not having a tingle of this knowledge. The applicant Irrespective of his or her dependant accompanying or not, Its mandatory to show the funds to CIC . Its clearly stated on the CIC website. Even if the applicant reaches the medical stage, the dependents whether accompanying or not accompanying should do the mandate medical examination.

Example: If you are 3 family members,including you and your spouse and 1 kid,You will have to show funds for a family of 3 regardless of your family is included into the application or not.

I would have repied this answer in a polite way,but for the people who doesnot follow the cic guidelines and just misguides people based on his own knowledge, i give a zero tolerance to them

I know you must have boiled by now by reading my posts. Reality Bites!!!

I hope i correct your knowledge as many people have earlier corrected mine..

FaizanAli46 said:
If your baby is not accompanying you to Canada then it is not necessary to include funds for the baby.

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
FaizanAli46 said:
I think it should be. but this is solely my opinion. Your friend have to talk to WES and tell them, they will issue you new report, atleast it has happened in my case.
We don't have enough time to get it back from WES

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
I just realised that I sent my application with the outdated application form (IMM0008). I didn't see that there was an updated one for November 2014 and I submitted my form with the June 2014 updated one.

What should I do now being that the time is so late? Will they reject my application for that? I can fedex the correct form but how will they know when they open the first document that I have subsequently submitted the correct application form?

Please help me out here with some advice urgently.

Thanks.

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Everyone please pray for my friend whom I helped with her app. Took her awhile to get all her documents in order and when we were finishing up her app Thursday night we saw that the total count for registered nurses went from 600-1000 quite abruptly. So we decided to redo her app under licensed practical nurse but I dunno that cic will accept that. It's out of our hands now we just sent off the app. She does the duties of both a registered nurse and licensed practical nurse but most of the duties are those of a registered nurse.

84stephen

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
FaizanAli46 said:
I meant you can apply in this NOC, you are safe.
Hi Faizan,

Thanks for your reply..

some queries need to discuss...
1) Does Generic form changed?
2) Does anyone send their PR app to Delhi first & then they can forward to CIC ?

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
H Faizan:

Can you assist in some advice on the following?

I just realised that I sent my application with the outdated application form (IMM0008). I didn't see that there was an updated one for November 2014 and I submitted my form with the June 2014 updated one.

What should I do now being that the time is so late? Will they reject my application for that? I can fedex the correct form but how will they know when they open the first document that I have subsequently submitted the correct application form?

Thanks.

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
JaGirl said:
H Faizan:

Can you assist in some advice on the following?

Thanks.
There are some people who submitted outdated forms forms and got their per. If you decide to submit updated forms there is only 50/50 chance that cio may match it with your application. there is no harm in trying or better yet send a new application.

nadebutt

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
I put the Barcode Form as the top instead of the Checklist.

Checklist is after the Additional Family Form.

Would that be a problem???