+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2011 APPLICANTS (SPONSAL SPONSORSHIP, ACCRA GHANA) JOIN HERE

M

myboo

Hi all,

I have been a frequent reader on this site, but haven't thought about registering. i just put in my application for my husband in december 21,2011

and i figured out that there is no thread for DECEMBER 2011 applicants so i decided to creat eone. please if you sent your application to misssissauga and it sponspal application

pls join here so that we all can see each others timeline and progress. thanks pls keep the thread alive!!

M

myboo

yah...from others timeline they seem to be working fast...i pray mine goes fast

SweetG

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys there is already a DECEMBER 2011 thread....and an ACCRA thread...maybe we should keep those two alive instead....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2011-applicants-join-here-t90503.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants-t64640.0.html

good luck.

M

myboo

Thanks sweetG...while the fist link u sent is a december link with different visa offices not specifically to Accra, ghana the other link is also from people who applied on different months not specifically DECEMBER 2011. This thread is for DECEMBER 2011 applicant whose visa office is ACCRA. thanks for your input.

SweetG

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, you are welcome, good luck with the thread then, the accra people are few and far in between. Happy New year.

sumptuous

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myboo said:
Thanks sweetG...while the fist link u sent is a december link with different visa offices not specifically to Accra, ghana the other link is also from people who applied on different months not specifically DECEMBER 2011. This thread is for DECEMBER 2011 applicant whose visa office is ACCRA. thanks for your input.
Hello myboo, please consider sharing your latest timeline with accra. I have my file transfered to Accra on April 30, 2012 and since then I have not heard from them. Please respond.