+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Pyaar Vs PR said:
Yea bud; start working
OR if you want to relax, decline ITA and get another one in the next round; boom you got another 90 days.. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Finally got all the required documents (I hope I am not missing any). So, hoping that I would submit everything by this weekend.

I am filling the family information sheet right now and I am not sure if I should fill the names of my family members in my native language (Telugu) or not and also how do I input my signature in the signature field.

Some help with above please? Thanks.

I wonder if all DEC 22 ITA recipients have submitted their applications!

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
kool_buddy said:
Finally got all the required documents (I hope I am not missing any). So, hoping that I would submit everything by this weekend.

I am filling the family information sheet right now and I am not sure if I should fill the names of my family members in my native language (Telugu) or not and also how do I input my signature in the signature field.

Some help with above please? Thanks.

I wonder if all DEC 22 ITA recipients have submitted their applications!
Fill the names in english as it's shown on their passports.

In regards to the signature: Are you filling paper forms? You shouldn't be. All the forms are filled in MYCIC webportal. Once you are done filling all the online forms you will sign by simply putting your name down and checking a check box saying that you did not misrepresent any information in your application. You will then need to answer one of your profile security questions to make sure it is actually you. That is the only signature required.

I received my ITA on Dec 22nd as well, I submitted my application on Jan 6th and received my PPR on March 14th!! You should try to submit ASAP!!

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
moelaghil said:
Fill the names in english as it's shown on their passports.

In regards to the signature: Are you filling paper forms? You shouldn't be. All the forms are filled in MYCIC webportal. Once you are done filling all the online forms you will sign by simply putting your name down and checking a check box saying that you did not misrepresent any information in your application. You will then need to answer one of your profile security questions to make sure it is actually you. That is the only signature required.

I received my ITA on Dec 22nd as well, I submitted my application on Jan 6th and received my PPR on March 14th!! You should try to submit ASAP!!
Thanks a lot for the reply, seems this consultancy has sent me the old family sheet form which had a statement asking me to fill in the native language, seems that is not needed.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those that got ITA 22.12. You have only until Friday in order to send your application. You do not have another weekend anymore.
Then the time is up (90 days will be over). So hurry up with everything.

Nicotugz

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
Can't find the link to upload letter of explanation anyone else having this issue?

Nicotugz

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
Nicotugz said:
Can't find the link to upload letter of explanation anyone else having this issue?
nvm after uploading a few documents it popped up.

Gopighuman

Mar 19, 2021
Yes, you can update your latest information in the e-APR forms. Since this is a major change in the application as compared to your EE profile, you need to explain this in LOE.
Hii
did you get your PR when you change information because I am also on boat pls response it’s very urgent for me