+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jianxia15 said:
Hi all,

I just finished uploading all documents and am ready to pay when the website broke down due to scheduled maintenace.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks.
You can make the payment once the website is up and running.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
For the Education (degree/diplomas) part, can I just upload a scanned copy of my degree certificate and WES report in one pdf?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
TLOU said:
For the Education (degree/diplomas) part, can I just upload a scanned copy of my degree certificate and WES report in one pdf?
Yes. Unless they've changed it recently, there is only one placeholder to upload docs, so you have to combine them into a single pdf.

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
TLOU said:
Why do we need the WES report? We are asked to enter the degree/diploma copies only, to top it all we are already submitting the WES report number. Won't CIC be getting the degree conversion details from there?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaddu747 said:
Why do we need the WES report? We are asked to enter the degree/diploma copies only, to top it all we are already submitting the WES report number. Won't CIC be getting the degree conversion details from there?
you would have to upload your degree's /diploma's along with the WES number, otherwise there is a good chance one will face a rejection without any of those two things .

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
you would have to upload your degree's /diploma's along with the WES number, otherwise there is a good chance one will face a rejection without any of those two things .
Ok got it! Thanks for the info.

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Can possible for any one to post here the complete checklist under CEC (who claimed 50 points) who got ITA please on Dec 22nd please?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisalfahmad said:
I have questions regarding the addresses to put into P.R application. Shall I put in the address for the house I only lived in for 2,3 months? and the house my family currently holds in my home country where I stay if I go back to Pakistan? I am in Canada btw
You need to show address for all places where you lived even if it's 2-3 months.

What you mean by going back to Pakistan.? Moving there or Visiting family for vacation.? If it's only visit you don't have to include that in address history, as you are still primarily living in Canada.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
KrishnaManohar said:
Hi,

I came to Canada as a student in 2012 and proceeded to get PGWP and now after working for more than a year, I got invited under CEC. I'm filling the 'Travel History' section now..
Should I click 'Ongoing' and fill in the details of my entry and purpose as 'Studies'? or I don't need to fill anything here?
Please let me know what I should fill in the sections below.

Thanks!

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
I am currently working in Canada on a contract(37.5 Hrs a week) which is scheduled to expire August 2017 with chance of extn.
Before which i worked in another company for 9 months full time
I have a PGWP.
I am not sure what document should i upload under the section? Did i answer some question incorrectly?
In addition i am not claiming any points for LMIA (As per my ITA - CRS – Arranged Employment = 0)

Offer of Employment (required)

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address)

Kindly Help.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

Need advice.

I have created my express entry profile for work experience as per below :

2006 - 2008 (ABC India)
2008 - 2010 (XYZ India)
2010 - 2013 (PNQ India)
2014 - till date (PNQ Canada)

While I was in ABC India, I traveled to London 3 times collectively 6+ months on assignments. As I have need PCC for, do you think I should create separate work experience for this travel ? It was from same company and they send me overseas.

Regards.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

Need advice.

I have created my express entry profile for work experience as per below :

2006 - 2008 (ABC India)
2008 - 2010 (XYZ India)
2010 - 2013 (PNQ India)
2014 - till date (PNQ Canada)

While I was in ABC India, I traveled to London 3 times collectively 6+ months on assignments. As I have need PCC for, do you think I should create separate work experience for this travel ? It was from same company and they send me overseas.

Regards.
Nope. Just put those travels in your travel history as business trip (that what those assignment actually were).

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Anybody? please?
Have you ever left country .?

If no just create ongoing entry from the day you enter and put purpose as Study - Work.
Explain that in LOE further that you came here as student, graduated and started working and haven't left country since your first landing.