Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Hard part is to get appointment, actual medical takes only half hour to one hour usually they submit within 8-10 business day. If further medical required it might take more time ranging between 1 week to 4 week.
That's so true. One of my friend in Toronto had to wait 4 weeks for an appointment. Calgary is way quicker. The Panel Doc that speak my language is awesome, U can book online. I checked before, I can even go tomorrow if I want to.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
great thanks bud , i will get an appointment right away , so you don't need to give them your EE information or anything like that do you ? to sorta link the two things together i suppose ?
no it's opposite actually, both you and spouse can do medical individually once completed they will give you one printout each that's what you need to scan and upload in your application.

while going for medical just tell them you are going for upfront medical.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
no it's opposite actually, both you and spouse can do medical individually once completed they will give you one printout each that's what you need to scan and upload in your application.

while going for medical just tell them you are going for upfront medical.
now i found this information somewhere from a thread " Did my Medical earlier today and a few things to note:
1. The cost was $330 (for the clinic I went to)
2. The clinic did not know of the EE program and hence the nurse put me down as Worker category (I am not applying under the family class nor student class, so worker is the closest one)
3. Bring a passport AND health card AND Driver License (Passport is a must because the form that the nurse had to complete asks for info regarding your passport)
4. Copies of your pictures if your clinic does not use eMedical system - check CIC website for the exact # of copies (my clinic uses the eMedical system so I didn't have to bring my own pictures)
5. Bring your medical history and long term medication if applicable
6. Glasses (if you, like me, do not wear glasses on a regular basis but do need one for driving then make sure you bring one)
7. Allow 2 hours for the exam
"
thought it would help everybody who needs their medical's done

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
KrishnaManohar said:
Damn, $330?
I paid nearly 500$ here in the States.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
now i found this information somewhere from a thread " Did my Medical earlier today and a few things to note:
1. The cost was $330 (for the clinic I went to)
2. The clinic did not know of the EE program and hence the nurse put me down as Worker category (I am not applying under the family class nor student class, so worker is the closest one)
3. Bring a passport AND health card AND Driver License (Passport is a must because the form that the nurse had to complete asks for info regarding your passport)
4. Copies of your pictures if your clinic does not use eMedical system - check CIC website for the exact # of copies (my clinic uses the eMedical system so I didn't have to bring my own pictures)
5. Bring your medical history and long term medication if applicable
6. Glasses (if you, like me, do not wear glasses on a regular basis but do need one for driving then make sure you bring one)
7. Allow 2 hours for the exam
"
thought it would help everybody who needs their medical's done
now guys i have a question this person mentioned that nurse would ask you for " EE category " , what would be the category for inland CEC (single/not married )candidate ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
now guys i have a question this person mentioned that nurse would ask you for " EE category " , what would be the category for inland CEC (single/not married )candidate ?
Non-EDE - Worker

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. The cost was $330 (for the clinic I went to) Cost varies by each clinic, mine was done in 240$.
2. The clinic did not know of the EE program and hence the nurse put me down as Worker category (I am not applying under the family class nor student class, so worker is the closest one)That's fine most are put under worker only
3. Bring a passport AND health card AND Driver License (Passport is a must because the form that the nurse had to complete asks for info regarding your passport)I did my medical only with Driver license, passport was sent for PCC and Doctor never asked for Medical
4. Copies of your pictures if your clinic does not use eMedical system - check CIC website for the exact # of copies (my clinic uses the eMedical system so I didn't have to bring my own pictures)usually 4 pic, but better to carry couple extra
5. Bring your medical history and long term medication if applicableif you don't have any record or paper just mentioned to Doctor if there is any major surgery or any medical condition you have
6. Glasses (if you, like me, do not wear glasses on a regular basis but do need one for driving then make sure you bring one)They ask to read something on board so yes Glasses don't forget if you eye sight issue
7. Allow 2 hours for the examdoesn't really take that long if you have pre-booked appointment, but yea allow some extra time instead of rushing into things
"

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Just got my invitation!

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Just got my invitation.. ;D

I checked the message..It was a blank template though.
None of my scores are in the PDF file.
I guess it's not a big deal.
Was it like this for everyone else?

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Guys, lets go through each sections one by one.
It looks like I would need assistance 8)
I can post screenshots, but I'm on mobile device..
Anybody wanna do that?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
KrishnaManohar said:
Just got my invitation.. ;D

I checked the message..It was a blank template though.
None of my scores are in the PDF file.
I guess it's not a big deal.
Was it like this for everyone else?
If you check it on your phone or tablet, they're blank. On a laptop/desktop, they're there. (At least for me. It's weird)