+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 2021 Visit Visa Applications pls share timelines

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Kid's vv refused: Applied on 17th Dec 2021 for my newborn kid and got refusal on 4th Jul with generic comments like you wont go back and insufficient funds. Attorneys are mentioning that the IRCC refused it by mistake, because there is no sense of rejecting dependent child's visa when both parents have valid WP. Also mentioned that they have never seen such a case. Attorneys are now challenging the refusal and re-applying parallelly.
it is very common now

Check the Federal court site to see how many such refusals are handled.

deepti_k1

Mar 10, 2016
Applied on Dec 24. after waiting for 7 months, my dad's visa is rejected. we are in a state of shock as to what happened. mom's visa was approved. they overstayed during their USA trip but only because they were stuck because of COVID. i know how badly i need my parents. its so sad

deepti_k1

Mar 10, 2016
You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• In the past, you did not comply with all immigration conditions imposed in another
country.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
refusal reason ?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• In the past, you did not comply with all immigration conditions imposed in another
country.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Did both overstay?

Reapply visitor visa for your father.

Add a LOE and mention the USA overstay

Good Luck

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Current status of My application got changed to Application updated.
Then after viewing the application and returning back main page it got reverted to Submitted.

Is there any good news?

Application submitted: November 29
Biometric: 3rd December
Review started: 15th April

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
Gc key application India
applied 2 jan 2022
Biometric last application updated
Review eligibility started 07 Jan 2022

BLV received 22 July 2022

Review eligibility started again : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

When i recieved Results???

deepti_k1

Mar 10, 2016
Did both overstay?

Reapply visitor visa for your father.

Add a LOE and mention the USA overstay

Good Luck
yes..... what is LOE? but they stayed because of COVID. it was lockdown. any other inputs? after waiting for 7 months getting a rejection is a huge shock........

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
yes..... what is LOE? but they stayed because of COVID. it was lockdown. any other inputs? after waiting for 7 months getting a rejection is a huge shock........
LOE = Letter of explanation

You need to explain why they overstayed and reapply now
Also all other items like home ties , funds and purpose of visit have to be demonstrated \

Good Luck

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
LOE is letter of Explanation: If you decide to apply again, then you must disclose in advance that your Dad/parents had to overstay in the US but that was because of Covid. I am assuming the overstay was legally allowed by the US government so also include the proof of those communications by US government. After reading their rejection reasons, their biggest problem is your parents US overstay for sure.