India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Great score.. congratulations
Any tips for speaking?
I scored 6.5 in 1st attempt, so I am not sure if I am best person to give tips on speaking. However I would say that following should help

1. Build a decent vocabulary, may be do Barrons 1100 or so.
2. You don't get much time to think in Speaking section, so prepare well on different topics and record yourself. Make sure you sound fluent. Think about what you would say if you were asked about describing a museum, a concert or a trip. Don't cram the answers but have some points in mind that you can speak about. If you keep thinking about ideas during the test, other person will assume you are not fluent. I didn't get any question I had thought about but it helped in practicing.
3. Don't repeat the question or words that evaluator used, reiterate question in a different manner if required or use synonyms.
4.Use transitions like however, furthermore, moreover, in addition to etc than using plain english like but, also etc.
5. Don't give very brief answers or speak slowly, give your answers assuming that a 3rd person who hears your recording should be able to understand. Don't rely on body language like shrugging or nodding your head, give clear answers so that that gets recorded. If you need to reapply , then someone from BC will hear your recording.
6. Try not to repeat your sentences or words.

Speaking is subjective and depends from person to person, depends on your luck too

Last edited:

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Anyone from KSA please reply

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Has anyone received their TRF for 16th dec exam ? I received an SMS couple of days back from BC that TRF has been dispatched via Bluedart, however tracking number is still unavailable on Bluedart site.

JohnAntony88

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Has anyone received their TRF for 16th dec exam ? I received an SMS couple of days back from BC that TRF has been dispatched via Bluedart, however tracking number is still unavailable on Bluedart site.
Have you tried messaging them? I got it on monday evening

wanmare

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, guys. How is it possible, I took the test with my wife and we got the same answers in reading, but score is different. Her reading is 8 and mine is 7.
And she said that she had answered 2 or 3 questions wrong, but anyway got 9 points in Listening.
Any ideas?

arun.mit2006

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, I received TRF on 6th jan and going for rechecking.:(

arun.mit2006

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi every1 got overall 7.5
Listening 8
Reading 8
Speaking 7.5
Writing 6.5
I m a dentist with 6 yrs experience. My spouse is lawyer with 5 yrs experience nd 5.5 in ielts. Do we appear to b strong candidates or should i appear again in ielts
you should go for rechecking.. u can easily get .5 hike in writing.:)