+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 16th IELTS Test

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
For successfully rearing chicks - I wrote making limited use of resources (as they find hard to find food for their young).

Section 1 of reading
Computing facilities - is it true or ng (in para it was mentioned surf the net)

We're the timings mentioned for both coach and train service ?

Whale section in listening
They said square shaped end for second kind of whale right ?
I asked one of my IT friend he told me that internet and computing are different.

He told me that computing is any sort of computation using a machine that a processor and memory with input and output.
internet is the communication network that helps the computer s to communicate.

Another question was regarding Safety devices will be given to all the staff members without _____________.

I wrote any charge instead of only charge (please guide is it right or wrong).

There is also another question and the answer was self-development.

Another question its given co-operation (please guide is it right or wrong).

In birds matching question in Section D it's given that they rear one chick in a group for nine years which is a slow growth.

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
I asked one of my IT friend he told me that internet and computing are different.

He told me that computing is any sort of computation using a machine that a processor and memory with input and output.

Another question was regarding Safety devices will be given to all the staff members without _____________.

Yes self-developmemt was one of the ans.
Yes
In birds matching question in Section D it's given that they rear one chick in a group for nine years which is a slow growth.
I marked halting to decline for this

In birds matching question in Section D it's given that they rear one chick in a group for nine years which is a slow growth.[/QUOTE