+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Qorax: SINGAPRE vo APP NOV09 Is Rejection possible? after 'in process'

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
Presently, ECAS

"We received your application for permanent residence on November 27, 2009. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 10, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review. We transferred your application to the Singapore office on February 18, 2010. The Singapore office may contact you. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 30, 2010"

1. Is it possible to be rejected at this stage? if so, what could be the reason?
2. If eligibility/doc check is complete, (as the status is 'in process') then how much longer can it take for medicals?
3. Is it true that app rcvd prior to june2010, may not be processed soon (this year) or WORSE, not processed at all??
4. I had sent inquiry twice one month apart, no reply? anything else to do?
5. If they started processing on Nov30,2010, can I expect to be complete by Nov30,2011??

Thanks for reply, Qorax/Others. Please.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rahatx said:
Presently, ECAS

"We received your application for permanent residence on November 27, 2009. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 10, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review. We transferred your application to the Singapore office on February 18, 2010. The Singapore office may contact you. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 30, 2010"
Thanks for reply, Qorax/Others. Please.
Hi,

1. Is it possible to be rejected at this stage? if so, what could be the reason?
Rejection is something which can happen anytime - till we land. There r many factors which might determine that... and thus, we need to keep our fingers Xed -- with prayers in our lips. However, usually it's not a danger zone now for u.

2. If eligibility/doc check is complete, (as the status is 'in process') then how much longer can it take for medicals?
Can't say... but generally speaking u should be getting your meds anytime now, unless any extra scrutiny is being subjected to your docs.

3. Is it true that app rcvd prior to june2010, may not be processed soon (this year) or WORSE, not processed at all??
Not true -- but there's a delay in processing those apps for sure. 'Coz, with MI2 -- the 29 list has gotten a priority.

4. I had sent inquiry twice one month apart, no reply? anything else to do?
If u feel -- fetch your CAIPS Notes as well.

5. If they started processing on Nov30,2010, can I expect to be complete by Nov30,2011??
If not -- then the meds r at least Very likely.

Good luck!

Qorax

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Thank you, May God bless you for this superb service!

1. 'in process': does it mean that the background check, doc verification etc. all are complete? ONLY the meds and the security check is pending? pls clarify

2. is it normal that my case is still pending for meds?even though the initial app was back in nov.09?

3. at this point, when do you think i can expect the meds and by when the visa?

Thnx again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
'In Process' = Work is 'on'. Nothing is complete. It'd be complete once the e-cas states 'DM'.
Qorax

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
Tnnx.

If that is the case, then how come the description for 'in process' says: " based on review of your complete application package it has been determined that you are eligible for processing. Processing has begun" in the CIC website Ecas?

would you pls re-confirm and explain a little. please.

Wouldn't this mean that all checks are COMPLETE, only processing the visa is being done? The reason I am asking is that I was under the impression that all checking of documents and verifications are complete now as the status is 'in process'. if that is not correct, then I would have new things to worry about. HOPE NOT!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rahatx said:
Tnnx.

If that is the case, then how come the description for 'in process' says: " based on review of your complete application package it has been determined that you are eligible for processing. Processing has begun" in the CIC website Ecas?

would you pls re-confirm and explain a little. please.

Wouldn't this mean that all checks are COMPLETE, only processing the visa is being done? The reason I am asking is that I was under the impression that all checking of documents and verifications are complete now as the status is 'in process'. if that is not correct, then I would have new things to worry about. HOPE NOT!!
Processing is the 'work' the VO's do on your file... thus, "processing has begun" means "Work on your file has begun"... not completed, isn't it ? !!!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
my +1 made your ratings 1111 qorax :)

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi every body.i have an important question.please u people help me.my brother will go to canada as immigrant in sept 2011.
i will get passing score after he goes.can i apply now as during processing of my application my brother will reach canada.or i should wait till his departure.
thanks

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
Dear Qorax,

What I meant to ask is: does 'in process' mean that the documentation verification/employment/education info check is complete and the other processing is underway like security check and other formalities? hope I am being clear.

Thnx

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rahatx

whats your NOC and when did you send your full docs?
why are you so afraid of the term 'rejection' ?

IN PROCESS means as qorax already said, your file is under the magnifying glass. but the process of magnifying has not been finished until medical or sometimes PPR is received by the visa office.

well, mostly IN PROCESS means the verification is your background is done. there could be exceptions.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
JIMI 2 said:
hi every body.i have an important question.please u people help me.my brother will go to canada as immigrant in sept 2011.
i will get passing score after he goes.can i apply now as during processing of my application my brother will reach canada.or i should wait till his departure.
thanks
U should be qualifying the day u apply.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
qorax,

he needs his brother's PR card info and some additional info example: landing info. how would he get them if his brother has not landed yet?