+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear PMM or any Seniors!!! Please Guide ASAP.

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dear PMM and Seniors,
this forum is always very helping to me for the first day. i hope u guys will guide me in a better way again :)
i came to sheridan college for my 1 year degree program in Animations which i just finished last week with 93% marks. and have already given the off campus work permit last month by the govt.
Now my question is i want to call my wife and 2 kids (3 years and 1 year) to come and see me and enjoy the summer with me here. i dont have a job yet. but my wife can show the funds up to 7000CAD$ in her account. for this trip.
So what are the requirements and basic checklist that i could start preparing that???? my off campus visa is till sept 7th 2011.
Plz help on this. many thanks in advance
Regards

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Thanks Nazia,

i think one point is that my mother would be alone with my younger brother, 23 years old and bcoz my mother is not feeling well she is a hepatitus patient who needs regular care and look after so can i say that she (my wife is coming just to see me in summer for a month and will be leaving back to take care of my mother)?????

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

The mac is back and those who remember me know i shoot from the hip. Najam dont waste your time and money. Your wife and kids application will fail. Simply because it makes no sense. You have no job or substantial savings. Your from pakistan where people are struggling with hyperinflation and yet you want to blow several thousand dollars so your wife and kids can see you in canada? Will it not be cheaper for you to fly out to pakistan for a couple of weeks and see your family and sick mother? The money you will save you can spend on your sick mothers treatment. By applying to join you they will be severing their home ties just on this point their app will fail.

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
mac, i dont have any other option what u seggest me, i shud not apply for there visit visa, or if u can suggest me any other way i cud make it. ofcourse i didnt get chance to apply i just got free last week infact not a a week even i am sure ill get a job once go in the market i was a professional holding many awards in my profession. but really cant say anything i think ur point is valid currently im almost at zero. but im askin again im you could suggest any other way for this ?
thanks in advance
regards

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I suggest you read this thread and leave macthepak.. he's here to depress people and not help~..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-canadian-visit-visa-t70584.0.html

Najam said:
mac, i dont have any other option what u seggest me, i shud not apply for there visit visa, or if u can suggest me any other way i cud make it. ofcourse i didnt get chance to apply i just got free last week infact not a a week even i am sure ill get a job once go in the market i was a professional holding many awards in my profession. but really cant say anything i think ur point is valid currently im almost at zero. but im askin again im you could suggest any other way for this ?
thanks in advance
regards

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Thanks jigzy
really helps dear.
my one question is that im applying for my wife visit visa, she is a house wife with 2 small kids (3 years and 16 months) wife is not working i cannot sow any employer or her working history but i showed her family (her parents brother sisters) my family (specially my mother who is sick and she is talking care of with my younger brother 23 years old ) and after her my sister woukld be taling care of her fpr 1 month. my wife wants to come for only 1 month just to see the spring weather and join me in my uni convocation in june 2011. i dont know if this is enough to show the ties in pakistan. no property but showing 8000 CAD$ in her account. im not showing any funds but showing live in my rented apartment.
plz guide on this if u can
many thanks