April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
6 July REALY HOT CANADIAN DAY
LANDED..........
Happily ever after ............
Here is my prayer to "Allah" "God" "Lord". you can add your prayers as well

Dear Allah,
first let me ask you this:
- Please remind me when I wake up in the morning to check on my kids before I check if I got anything from CIC , for my kids are the main reason I am doing this
- Talking about kids, if you will Allah that we go to Canada, please don't let my kids feel lonely after leaving their friends and relatives behind, fill their hearts with joy and be with them al the time.
- Talking about lonely : Dear Allah, you have been their with me during the darkest moments (those were really dark) and at the peak of my triumph (those were very good days) I expect you to be with me there and bless me and my family.

- Please make me brag less with my friends, it is getting out of hand, and it is getting into my head.
- please give me the wisdom to understand that life is a journey and Canada is a step, not a finish line I race too and then relax.
- some of us god are coming from conservative socieites, although we admit we have our short comings but us and our families are not accustomed to very open socieites, please give us the wisdom to make the best of what ot offers and turn away from its pit falls.
- About pit falls : please god give us and our kids the wisdom to choose their frineds wisely, and pleas do not make us blinded by how color, ethnicity of those kids only or how funny they speak our act, the issue is more serious than that.

- Dear Allah, we plan to go to Canada, and we have needs, we need to get a job, we need to get a place to live, we need to put our kids in schools, please help us in that and allow us the wisdom to compete in a way that make you proud of.
- Dear Allah, only you my creator can judge me, so although CIC assign points to me, please do not make them define me. I know you meant me to be more than points.

- Dear Allah we got into agreement with Canada, we give it our skills they give us what a developped soceity gives back (and of course the citizenship) , please bless this agreement, pleas make it work out for both of us. don't make me the sole "giver" or the sole "taker"

- Dear Allah I may look different than earlier immigrants, they look different than I am, we do things differently, we ask you for co-existance and not conflict, please make them know that they are not better than me, and make me know that I am not better than them.

- One thing that I really wanted to bring up my dear Allah and creator is my attitude, please make me brag less if I am blessed with a good future life, just make me shut my mouth whenever I am about to say soemthing that put down my current life, country or my "fellow citizens" I understand lord now that putting down my past is not fair for me, and it could demoralize my children and lower their self esteam.

- and yeah, please erease the idea "I will show them when I go back who I am" from my head, because it is both stupid and a waste of time.

- So Allah there will always be those who are less fortunate than me in my country and there in Canada, help me to help them, and there will be those who got it very easy and enjoy a great life both "surprise surprise" in my country and in Canada, please don't let me hate them "the busters!".

- On the other hand, please Allah, don't make me one of those people who box themselves and isolate themselves from their new society, it is a weird situation

- Even wierder if Canada gets into war with my current country, this is too messed up a situation for me to wrap my head around, so please do not make it happen.

- One thing I hate to bring up, if you feel lord that Canada will not bring me or my family blessings, please give me the wisdom and the strength to take the right dicision to pack up and head back, it will not be easy but you have shown me that I can trust you, and you have shown me that you can heal any heart.

- Last but not least Allah please bless those who helped us, please help us help others help themselves (this is a mouthful but you are Allah you understand everything in every language).
there are those among us who waited for years, please fill their hearts and souls with patience and wisdom
there are those among us who the lack of feed back is eating through them, well all I can say that you are more merceful than any human is.
And among us are those going or already gone to Canada, please keep them warm in the bitter winter, bless them with opportunities and good lives for them and their family.

Ameeeeeeeeen

Canadastan

R

rishabshanker

Ameen

Excellent Prayer...all the members on this forum should say this atleast once a day..:)

Cheers,
Rishab

AVR

Jun 21, 2009
May god bless all of us and give what we are expecting and praying. However, he is the almighty and the creator of everything in this universe. He knows very well what we need and when. He has been doing so since we are on this earth. Therefore, we just can pray only.

AVR.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may god bless us all. may everyone on this forum gets his/her wishes and live a happy life in future in Canada.

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
dont worry ..........sooner ar later we will be sharing good news..................happy threading...............

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Dear Canastan

WOW! your prayer brought tears to my eyes. It is so obvious that we applicants can get so side tracked and narrow minded about Canada that we lose sight about our lives here and now. We start to see Canada through rose coloured spectacles and think that it is the land of milk and honey.

The brutal reality is that we have to struggle to get ourselves established. We will be dealing with new jobs, new schools, new culture etc. We have to face the prospects of our kids leaving their upbringing and religion behind. We will worry about every cent. It involves a change of mindset for the whole family.

Canada might be a better place than where we are now or the reverse can be true. The fact is that we try to make a better future for ourselves and our families. There is a lot of uncertainty. Getting the PR is 20% of the struggle, the 80% will be survival of the fittest in Canada.

It is up to all of us to adjust, adapt and embrace the positives.

Canada is just a journey, not a destination. Heaven is our destination.

Prayers and blessings to all my fellow applicants.

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear canadastan,
thank u for bringing your humble prayer to the forum.
God bless everyone on this forum.
Regards and best wishes, harryk.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Wow canadastan, you put a lot of thoughts into what you wrote. I think those thoughts were playing for long in your mind. You examplified how one needs to look into one's heart and be humble at heart while praying to the Most High, the Supreme, the Eternal.

Some of the lines are really remarkable which I cannot help but re-iterate below:

1. "Dear Allah, only You my Creator can judge me, so although CIC assign points to me, please do not make them define me. I know You meant me to be more than points." <--- I feel that I do incorporate this line into my prayers in my own way.

2. - One thing that I really wanted to bring up my Dear Allah and Creator is my attitude, please make me brag less if I am blessed with a good future life, just make me shut my mouth whenever I am about to say soemthing that put down my current life, country or my "fellow citizens" I understand Lord now that putting down my past is not fair for me, and it could demoralize my children and lower their self esteam.
- and yeah, please erase the idea "I will show them when I go back who I am" from my head, because it is both stupid and a waste of time.

<--- This is really thought provoking and it is a sign of those who overcome+reject arrogance and who are honest at heart with themselves. It takes courage to be that way. How better to perfect the prayers but by humbling oneself?! Powerful.

Thanks canadastan. I think you uplifted the minds of a lot of people on this forum. May Allah bless us all.

canadastan

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2008
Doc's Request.
22-12-2008
Med's Done....
04-02-2010
Interview........
=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
6 July REALY HOT CANADIAN DAY
LANDED..........
Happily ever after ............
Thank you all for sharing your prayers and your thoughts, God will not let us down, god bless you all.

but there is more ....

- Dear Allah, while you are my companion in my travel, you are the guardian on whom and what I left behind, I pray to you God to help an save all elderly parents and relatives of immigrants, and everybody and everything they care about back home. no bad news , pleeeeaaassse.

- Dear Allah, make it easy for me and my parents and loved ones to be reunited, it makes no sense if we cannot be all together.

- Dear Allah, me and my spouse might have our arguments, but in a new country where we don't know many people, hurt will be felt more, please make life kind to us, make us kind to each other and kind to our children.

- Lord please make me faithful to my wife, and do not give me many of them "she's just a friend". And my wife; she'd better be faithful!

- We ask you for protection, I was mugged before and I didn't like it, we ask you for protection for us and our families.

- We ask you for protection from litigation, I hear it is a very messy business and can happen easily.

- Dear Allah while we pray to you to accept our prayers, we ask you for the enlightenment and wisdom to be careful what we pray for.

Aaaaaammeeeeeen

Canadastan

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Dear Canastan

Lord please make me faithful to my wife, and do not give me many of them "she's just a friend". and she'd better be faithful!

This is my favourite part of the prayer. I plan to enlarge it, put it on the door so that my husband can say it every morning before he leaves the house. Growwwwwwwwl!!!

Thanks for your lovely prayers, keep them coming!

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Good pray but sometimes I have difficulty understanding if most of us even know the purpose of this forum. Religion is no doubt the most important to each of us (who follow one) but there are others who look at religions as nothing more than fantasy belief systems. And since this website is viewed worldwide by people of all backgrounds, I wouldnt post threads starting with or relating to sacred wishes like namastay, slamalekum, may bhagwan do this do that, etc. The point is to discuss immigration to Canada on here and lets just stick to that.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear canadastan

i am not a very religious person but i think your prayers are absolutely great and you have a very generous heart.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Hey Tonsils, are you a human or machine? If a machine, what operating system is controlling you? Windows 95?