+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Bryanna and Omairi7 and Senior please help

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Hope he will reply with smiles and not in fumes .
I got refused 4 option Mark
1 porpus of visit
2 home ties and Canada ties
3 insufficient funds
4.officer don't think I will back home country
1 answer. It's temporary resident visa for visit to relative and celebrate New Year and crismiss
2 answer.
My uncle show his annual tex return 65000 closing balance and property documents and Canadian passport of uncle and aunty
I show 700000 amount Canada dollars property in Pakistan 3 years of income tax Return
Annual transactions in my account amount in Canada dollars 400000 my closing balance 3 different account 50000 Canada dollars in Pakistan lease agreement annual income 32000 Canada dollars
3 answer. Same I show funds
4 answer i writes some later of my business and covering latter wich explanation it vist only 15 days I can't leave much days from business.

Now I am thinking about review my application

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 porpus of visit
3 insufficient funds
1 answer. It's temporary resident visa for visit to relative and celebrate New Year and crismiss
2 answer.
My uncle show his annual tex return 65000 closing balance and property documents and Canadian passport of uncle and aunty
I show 700000 amount Canada dollars property in Pakistan 3 years of income tax Return
Annual transactions in my account amount in Canada dollars 400000 my closing balance 3 different account 50000 Canada dollars in Pakistan lease agreement annual income 32000 Canada dollars
4 answer i writes some later of my business and covering latter wich explanation it vist only 15 days I can't leave much days from business.

In my opinion you are refused coz of travel history .. i was following your post and you just have travelled saudia which doesnt comes in counting .. its better to travel schengen and other countries to make some travel history thats why your purpose of visit wasnt clear to VO...travelling to visa acquiring countries like schengen, UK, USA , Austrialia that counts as travel history .. even they dont consider this far east like thailand , malaysia

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 porpus of visit
3 insufficient funds
2 answer.

One more thing .. how much your canadian host have doesnt matter .. what ties and funds you have matters most ...but in your case you dont have much travelling

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Please any email or online link high commissioner Canada in Dubai email or any contact where can I appeal for reconsider my application .in federal court i don't want appeal please brother helpppppp

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please any email or online link high commissioner Canada in Dubai email or any contact where can I appeal for reconsider my application .in federal court i don't want appeal please brother helpppppp
Appealing will cost you more .. it better to reapply by answering reason of refusal but my suggestion is before reapplying do some travelling and make your application strong with evidence and apply next yr for summers

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
In my opinion you are refused coz of travel history .. i was following your post and you just have travelled saudia which doesnt comes in counting .. its better to travel schengen and other countries to make some travel history thats why your purpose of visit wasnt clear to VO...travelling to visa acquiring countries like schengen, UK, USA , Austrialia that counts as travel history .. even they dont consider this far east like thailand , malaysia
@HussainRasheed @Anwers is right i agree with him only visit saudi arabia means nothing you need to visit some other countries to show that you are traveler they give visa on point based and in those points traveling is a main part as well you need first some traveling history before apply again .. appeal on TRV it is useless to appeal as it will take 1 2 years and still it won't be in your favor due to no traveling history funds has nothing to do with their requirements.