+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear all.

AA khan

Jan 31, 2019
Saturday I am going to deposit our PP in VFS. Let's see what's come after.?
I just pray for me thanks

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for response. How long it will take to get my passport back.
One week to two weeks maximum. Good Luck did you applied for visit ? I am trying to apply for Canada visit visa from Saudi Arabia originally from Pakistan what are the chances ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Saturday I am going to deposit our PP in VFS. Let's see what's come after.?
I just pray for me thanks
In your account you can even see approval and the visa counter file.number also before you get passport back physically.

AA khan

Jan 31, 2019
One week to two weeks maximum. Good Luck did you applied for visit ? I am trying to apply for Canada visit visa from Saudi Arabia originally from Pakistan what are the chances ?
Yes I also applied TRV visa

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
Yes I also applied TRV visa
You applied From Saudi Arabia? Where are you originally from? Please give me some tips I will apply for vist in July. Now am more focused on travel history and bank statement part to make it more strong.

AA khan

Jan 31, 2019
I am from Dubai but Pakistan national. I applied from here. If you have a strong travel history and bank statement or property in Pakistan then your chances is more that's is my observation.

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
I am from Dubai but Pakistan national. I applied from here. If you have a strong travel history and bank statement or property in Pakistan then your chances is more that's is my observation.
Yes In Sha Allah (إن شاء الله) I will attach everything. Thanks for reply.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I applied TRV Visa in Dubai 1 week before and today I received this email from CIC regarding send your original passport please help me what does its means site approved or not.
This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary residence visa, study permit and/or work permit. In order for the embassy to continue the processing of your application, they require the following documents:
File number mentioned on the subject line on your final print out of this NOTIFICATION!): Valid passport or travel document for yourself. This must be received at this office within 30 days of this request.

Please note:

They require your original passport(s).
What happened to your own trv did you submitted your passport to embassy?

AA khan

Jan 31, 2019
Yes. I submit my Passport in embassy on Saturday. Let's see they told me ot will take 5 working days.
What about my brother can you help me out. Regarding him. Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes. I submit my Passport in embassy on Saturday. Let's see they told me ot will take 5 working days.
What about my brother can you help me out. Regarding him. Thanks
Please take guidance from Bryanna she is most experianced here.