+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dates on job offer. Need advice.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. i got ita in 16th draw and need advice about job offer.

My employer gave me job offer in june last year when i got hired. Lmo was issued for that job offer and i received 2 years of WP bonded with my employer. Duration of employment was temp and for 2 years.

Now, my employer wants me to offer permanent position for the same job if i obtain my PR status. The date on this job offer would be this month sept 2015.

So which job offer i should upload as offer of employment??? old or new?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

baadshah8464

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCworker said:
Hi guys. i got ita in 16th draw and need advice about job offer.

My employer gave me job offer in june last year when i got hired. Lmo was issued for that job offer and i received 2 years of WP bonded with my employer. Duration of employment was temp and for 2 years.

Now, my employer wants me to offer permanent position for the same job if i obtain my PR status. The date on this job offer would be this month sept 2015.

So which job offer i should upload as offer of employment??? old or new?
I am also in the same boat as u buddy. My employer is also ready to give me current dated offer letter. This letter will be more like employment or experience letter. My question is can we upload this new letter instead of old offer letter ? Do we still get 600 points for this letter . My old offer letter is more like contract letter and it doesn't as word ' permanent'

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baadshah8464 said:
I am also in the same boat as u buddy. My employer is also ready to give me current dated offer letter. This letter will be more like employment or experience letter. My question is can we upload this new letter instead of old offer letter ? Do we still get 600 points for this letter . My old offer letter is more like contract letter and it doesn't as word ' permanent'
how many days u left to upload all the documents??? when did u get ita ?