+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dates for Oath Ceremony in Scarborough

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
Today i got my oath letter in mail for 7th of June.
Congrats! was there any update in your ecas ?

I wrote the test on Apr 6th in Scarborough.. I hope i get mine soon

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
umlowcn said:
Congrats!!!!

Unfortunately no mail for me yesterday :(

Was your ecas updated to show the oath invitation at all?
Thanks
No, Ecase still shows DM no further information on Ecase i got my letter via mail.

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rscictor said:
Congrats! was there any update in your ecas ?

I wrote the test on Apr 6th in Scarborough.. I hope i get mine soon
Thanks
Yes most probably you will get yours today, tomorrow or meximum on Monday, i guess.

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
Ecase updated today mentioning that they sent me a letter to attend oath ceremony on May 15th
Finally!!!

We sent you a notice on May 17, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Still waiting for the mail though.

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
umlowcn said:
Finally!!!

We sent you a notice on May 17, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Still waiting for the mail though.
Congrats !

I guess i am the only one waiting.. I hope i get it soon

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rscictor said:
Congrats !

I guess i am the only one waiting.. I hope i get it soon
I think you should get yours tomorrow because i wrote my test on April 4th at the same location and i got my oath invitation last week.
Wish you all the best

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
I think you should get yours tomorrow because i wrote my test on April 4th at the same location and i got my oath invitation last week.
Wish you all the best
I hope so too. Waiting is frustrating and i am planning to go home to visit the family but i am worried my oath might come then and i'll have to reschedule or come back soon, it'll be such a waste of flight tickets.. hope i get it soon so i can plan things :(

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
rscictor said:
I hope so too. Waiting is frustrating and i am planning to go home to visit the family but i am worried my oath might come then and i'll have to reschedule or come back soon, it'll be such a waste of flight tickets.. hope i get it soon so i can plan things :(
I just called the call center and the agent didn't even wanted to look into my file after knowing that i took the test in April. He said it could say decision made but the final decision hasn't been made and it could take upto six months from test day :( Looks like i am stuck with this status for another 4 months. Do you guys think there will be more hurdles after ECAS shows as decision made ?

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rscictor said:
I just called the call center and the agent didn't even wanted to look into my file after knowing that i took the test in April. He said it could say decision made but the final decision hasn't been made and it could take upto six months from test day :( Looks like i am stuck with this status for another 4 months. Do you guys think there will be more hurdles after ECAS shows as decision made ?
I'm sure you will get your oath invitation this week most probably today. Just wait for another 2/3 hours and then check your mailbox they send letter first and after one or two days change Ecase.

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
I'm sure you will get your oath invitation this week most probably today. Just wait for another 2/3 hours and then check your mailbox they send letter first and after one or two days change Ecase.
Haven't seen anything so far. It makes me worry of why i haven't gotten it yet when people with similar timeline have gotten theirs.. :( Hope to get it by the end of this week.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't get frustrated hopefully u will get it soon. n I really don't believe on call Centre agents as for myself I called them n same thing didn't want to see my file. she in my case asked have we send u any correspondence I said yes as I was going through name change they needed my marriage certificate. agent said as we ask for additional document that's why your application is non routine so have to wait 36 months of course I got little worried guess what after a week or so I got test invite..lol my time line test was 19 April got oath letter in 2 or 3 days oath was on 10 May Mississauga office so don't lose hope u will be next hopefully congrats all who got oath invite...

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
Thanks for sharing your experience.. I had the similar experience for getting the test invitation.. So i hope i'll hear for oath soon like you said. Will keep you all posted

Saeed643

Jul 3, 2015
Reading at all the timelines above it seems that I should be getting a letter in the mail for Oath around the first week of July as I passed my Citizenship Test on April 26th @ Scarborough Center. Is there anyone who passed the Citizenship Test on April 26th 2016?

Saeed643

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I gave my Citizenship Test at Scarborough Center on April 26th and I got my Oath date on June 27th at Port Hope Town Hall since I live in Oshawa I guess. Letter for Oath was sent out on June 8th and my application process started on Dec 8th 2015.

Best of Luck Everyone!!!