+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dates for Oath Ceremony in Scarborough

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Does anyone know how one can guess for his/her oath date just looking at ceremonies dates in an area like Scarborough? As i passed my test on April 4, 2016 and want to know about it that how i can guess just looking at dates.
Another thing which i want you guys to comment on, if possible, that in the list of places till last month Scarborough was mentioned but now I can't see Scarborough in the list under Ontario province. Hoping not that CIC Scarborough office is closed or what.....

nahidayaan

May 4, 2016
got this-
We sent you a notice on May 12, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
nahidayaan said:
got this-
We sent you a notice on May 12, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats! Did you just receive the oath letter today?

When was your test date? Husseinsyed and I took test early April and still waiting for oath letter.

My e-cas was never updated after this line "We started processing your application on January 23, 2016."

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
nahidayaan said:
got this-
Congrats
We are still waiting for pink letter. When you wrote the test and which was the office?
Congratulations once again

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
umlowcn said:
Congrats! Did you just receive the oath letter today?

When was your test date? Husseinsyed and I took test early April and still waiting for oath letter.

My e-cas was never updated after this line "We started processing your application on January 23, 2016."
I wrote my test on April 4th and the ecase was updated after two/three days from In Process to Decision Made

Saeed643

Jul 3, 2015
Same here. My Status got updated to "Decision Made" after I passed my Citizenship Test on April 26th 2016 at the Scarborough Office. No update since then,.

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
umlowcn said:
Thanks, I wrote my test on Apr 7th. Hoping to receive oath letter to June as well.
No email, no mail, no ecas updates for oath invitation yesterday. Guess i am not scheduled for June 1

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Husseinsyed said:
Today i got my oath letter in mail for 7th of June.
Congrats!!

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
Today i got my oath letter in mail for 7th of June.
Congrats!!!!

Unfortunately no mail for me yesterday :(

Was your ecas updated to show the oath invitation at all?