+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date on company letter

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Starting to get paranoid after seeing so many refusals coming through to many people both inside and outside Canada.

my line manager is in support of my application and wrote a very detailed two page description letter that addressed all of CICs requirements (length of employment, experience, NOC code etc.). However, I just noticed that the letter I uploaded was not dated when signed. Do you guys think this may cause a big problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Hello,

Starting to get paranoid after seeing so many refusals coming through to many people both inside and outside Canada.

my line manager is in support of my application and wrote a very detailed two page description letter that addressed all of CICs requirements (length of employment, experience, NOC code etc.). However, I just noticed that the letter I uploaded was not dated when signed. Do you guys think this may cause a big problem?
I don't think that's a cause for concern. Read the positive threads on the forum and also understand that all rejections are a function of either not providing a required document or providing the wrong one. As long as you've done neither of those, relax and help noobs find their feet. Karma right - What goes around comes around :)

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I don't think that's a cause for concern. Read the positive threads on the forum and also understand that all rejections are a function of either not providing a required document or providing the wrong one. As long as you've done neither of those, relax and help noobs find their feet. Karma right - What goes around comes around :)
hahah yes I guess my panic mode Is on full swing today.

Asivad, the day you get your PR I will be as happy as if I have received mine :) :) :) ;D