Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you but if you don't mind me asking; will the affidavit be sent to wes or packaged as part of my supporting documents post ITA?
I you already have WES ECA, then no need to send it to them. Just use it during ITA submission.

Else, submit it to WES as well.

Anineha

Jan 14, 2019
Dear All, I have recieved the ITA. My Birthdate is in WES, Birthcertificate and Passport is correct. But my Birthdate in 10th and 12th is wrong. What is the solution. Shall I mention it in the LOE. Is there an affidavit needed. Please help I have 50 days left

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear All, I have recieved the ITA. My Birthdate is in WES, Birthcertificate and Passport is correct. But my Birthdate in 10th and 12th is wrong. What is the solution. Shall I mention it in the LOE. Is there an affidavit needed. Please help I have 50 days left
Do not upload 10th and 12th certificates. They are optional, not mandatory.

Atunde

Feb 5, 2020
My WES ECA report show date of birth different to my official date of birth. I wrote mail to Wes for correction and they told me unless my institution write them. My institution asked me to go and do affidavit which I have done.

I am seeking for professional advice from those who have similar issue on how they resolve it so it will not affect my application.

Thanks

kunlesuper90

May 24, 2020
Hi,

My date of birth on Education report is July 1 1981 and actual date of birth on passport/birth certificate is May 17 1982. I called up WES and they said your academic record date of birth will go on to your evaluation report. I think the university or the passport office will not change the DOB.
Unfortunately this was not required until now since I have around 14+ yrs experience and passport DOB is everywhere so I am in serious situation, please help. As I wanted to submit my application for EE.

What issue I may face in this regard?

kunlesuper90

May 24, 2020
Hi,

My date of birth on Education report is July 1 1981 and actual date of birth on passport/birth certificate is May 17 1982. I called up WES and they said your academic record date of birth will go on to your evaluation report. I think the university or the passport office will not change the DOB.
Unfortunately this was not required until now since I have around 14+ yrs experience and passport DOB is everywhere so I am in serious situation, please help. As I wanted to submit my application for EE.

Hi,I am facing the same problem the date of birth on my passport is different from wes,as a result of wrong date of birth on my high school certificate, please how did you resolve it

Chis-kels

Oct 28, 2019
My WES ECA report show date of birth different to my official date of birth. I wrote mail to Wes for correction and they told me unless my institution write them. My institution asked me to go and do affidavit which I have done.

I am seeking for professional advice from those who have similar issue on how they resolve it so it will not affect my application.

Thanks
I have same issue right now. Please can someone assist please??

CARiyashah

Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

Did you get the PR?
I am having same problem, My date on educational certificate is not matching with my passport dob. Which date should I put in WES application? Please guide

Seemz1808

Sep 4, 2020
Hello I am facing same issue where my Dob is incorrectly written in Wes report however it’s correct in every document . However I asked WES to correct the date of birth on WES Report but they asked me to resend all the transcripts and documents again for the same . Please confirm if there is any other way to correct that Its really urgent .Request you to Please reply on sdalal1808@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020
Dear All
I'm just applying to WES. I've realized that my Date of birth in my academic transcript is different from the one in my passport.
I believe that I should apply for WES with the DOB in my academic transcript, right?
but if i did this does it effect later on receiving ITA.
I appreciate your help