+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date ECA report issued: I have original date and IRCC duplicated date in my WES report. Which one should I use?

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hi,

I did my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) in a course-by-course evaluation format in May 2019 for my education.

In June 2022, I duplicated the report to IRCC and received a report with the same reference number (but the only difference is "IMM" was added after the number).

I recently received an ITA and now I am not sure which date I should provide to the "date ECA report issued" section.

On the top of the report, it says the date report was duplicated to IRCC as below.

Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Name: XXX
Date: June 7, 2022
Date of Birth: XXXX
Ref#: 0000000IMM

After that, in the body paragraph, it mentions the date the original evaluation was completed as below.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on May 9, 2019)

Which date should I provide as the date ECA report issued?
Also, for the ECA numbers, should I provide the number with "IMM" or just number only?

If any of you knows this, please help me. I tried to find information in this forum but I couldn't get the clear answer.
Thank you!!!

JASLEEN KAUR1997

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

I did my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) in a course-by-course evaluation format in May 2019 for my education.

In June 2022, I duplicated the report to IRCC and received a report with the same reference number (but the only difference is "IMM" was added after the number).

I recently received an ITA and now I am not sure which date I should provide to the "date ECA report issued" section.

On the top of the report, it says the date report was duplicated to IRCC as below.

Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Name: XXX
Date: June 7, 2022
Date of Birth: XXXX
Ref#: 0000000IMM

After that, in the body paragraph, it mentions the date the original evaluation was completed as below.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on May 9, 2019)

Which date should I provide as the date ECA report issued?
Also, for the ECA numbers, should I provide the number with "IMM" or just number only?

If any of you knows this, please help me. I tried to find information in this forum but I couldn't get the clear answer.
Thank you!!!