+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Data shared between countries for PR

bhargavtrip

Sep 25, 2017
Hello All,

I need some help in understanding the process while applying PR for different countries like If someone had already applied for canada PR and application is 70% completed. While at the same time if he/she had applied for Australian visa as well and got invitation.

So while applying for australia is data being crossed checked and shared with canada, Can Someone be in trouble as applying for both countries and any of file can be rejected.

Please help for the same.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello All,

I need some help in understanding the process while applying PR for different countries like If someone had already applied for canada PR and application is 70% completed. While at the same time if he/she had applied for Australian visa as well and got invitation.

So while applying for australia is data being crossed checked and shared with canada, Can Someone be in trouble as applying for both countries and any of file can be rejected.

Please help for the same.
Makeup your mind and withdraw one. They are more clever than you think.

bhargavtrip

Sep 25, 2017
Actually I had got just invitation for Australia so I think if I do not apply in 60 days then it will automatically expire right. No need to upfrontly inform to decline offer right? Please suggest.

bhargavtrip

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah I know its canadan forum but actually my concern is about Australia PR thats may be trouble for processing canada PR if you have gone through my original thread. So need some guidance from community here as Still do not havr any of PR but can we parallely apply for both countries that's the question.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Every major country shares information now. I have seen your original thread, and as indicated they do share information. Pick a country. Canada and Australia are such different countries, so it seems like you are just PR shopping. Say, if you got two PR's, which one would you choose. When you get this answer, choose that country and withdraw the other one. It may not cause issues at this time, but in the future both countries may ask you the question why you have two PR applications.