+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAAM - OVERSEAS DEPENDANTS WAITING TIMES

G gal

May 19, 2018
Hi Good people , I was a protected person ,I landed on May 19, 2018 and attained my PR status . I have one overseas dependent (Husband ) However his status has been Under process for ages .Any one with similar experience or who has gone through this , Kindly share timelines .

This is my husband's timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 2, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on October 5, 2016.

Waiting time should be 30 months for both of us right , so my wait was 20 months . So that means he has to wait for 10 mths right ?

I need to understand the timelines of the 10 mths wait . Responses to similar experience will be highly appreciated .

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Good people , I was a protected person ,I landed on May 19, 2018 and attained my PR status . I have one overseas dependent (Husband ) However his status has been Under process for ages .Any one with similar experience or who has gone through this , Kindly share timelines .

This is my husband's timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 2, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on October 5, 2016.

Waiting time should be 30 months for both of us right , so my wait was 20 months . So that means he has to wait for 10 mths right ?

I need to understand the timelines of the 10 mths wait . Responses to similar experience will be highly appreciated .
Did your husband get approved? I have a friend of mine who was sept 2016 applicant his family in burundi (6 children and wife) got their visa april 2019
And for me i will have to wait i have an outland dependent and my application was received in sept 2018 in canada i havent yet got the permanente residence

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
Hi,same here this is what its stating on my application status for privately sponsored person.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 18, 2019 about the decision on your application.
My sponsor was approved and our file was sent to daressalaam visa office,it has been over six month now and nothing yet.Any suggestions

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
hav
Hi,same here this is what its stating on my application status for privately sponsored person.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 18, 2019 about the decision on your application.
My sponsor was approved and our file was sent to daressalaam visa office,it has been over six month now and nothing yet.Any suggestions
have u sent everything? medical?police certificate? biometrics?