+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie vs Manitoba university

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
Hi i got offer from both university for september 2020 intake to study undergraduate after 12th, can some one give suggestion about both university for computer science education. Also if any one applied will be better to be in touch.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Both are great schools with Dalhousie slightly ranked higher than Manitoba but in fees comparison Manitoba is more affordable to Dalhousie and for course in computer science I'll suggest u go to Manitoba

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Shall I expect the admission with 6.75 CGPA and 11 years of work experience in Dalhousie for Master of electronic commerce program for fall 2020?

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
Shall I expect the admission with 6.75 CGPA and 11 years of work experience in Dalhousie for Master of electronic commerce program for fall 2020?
No idea as I did not started my uni still, once get there may be come to know some thing

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i got offer from both university for september 2020 intake to study undergraduate after 12th, can some one give suggestion about both university for computer science education. Also if any one applied will be better to be in touch.
Would say pick the school you prefer. As previously mentioned Dalhousie is ranked higher but neither are known for their CS programs. I Like Halifax for the warmth of the people, safety, pretty affordable living and slightly better weather. Lots of snow but not as cold.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Depends on the other international students applying this year. If you were a domestic student no. International student who have the best profile that year get selected but they pick the top ones no matter if they think they will succeed or not. It is purely about the tuition.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
It doesn't matter wat school just pick the one u are more comfortable with and success would come knocking

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It doesn't matter wat school just pick the one u are more comfortable with and success would come knocking
Wouldn’t go as far as to say success would come knocking. That is dependent on many other factors. Would just say that that this school is a personal choice. Wouldn’t say one is an evident choice over the other.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Wouldn’t go as far as to say success would come knocking. That is dependent on many other factors. Would just say that that this school is a personal choice. Wouldn’t say one is an evident choice over the other.
Yeah I get your point it's not what degree you graduate with that matters but what graduated out of you, school is just there to broaden your capacity

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I get your point it's not what degree you graduate with that matters but what graduated out of you, school is just there to broaden your capacity
No what school does often make a difference. If you go through Waterloo or U of T CS degree you will likely have a better chance at getting recruited or getting a job out of school.

nitikamalik

Aug 14, 2020
I want to apply for master of architecture....which university should I prefer
University of Manitoba
Dalhousie University
Laurentian university?