+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY JANUARY 2022 INTAKE

InamJ

Aug 11, 2021
Applied in the last week of July for Jan 2022 intake in M.Eng, waiting for their response. One of my friend who applied in industrial engineering got rejected yesterday. Seems like Dalhousie University is highly competitive !

DekkuSan

Jun 13, 2021
Applied in the last week of July for Jan 2022 intake in M.Eng, waiting for their response. One of my friend who applied in industrial engineering got rejected yesterday. Seems like Dalhousie University is highly competitive !
It is highly competitive. Did you get any response till now? Whats your profile?

InamJ

Aug 11, 2021
It is highly competitive. Did you get any response till now? Whats your profile?
I got my rejection from dalhousie university on 27th august.
My Profile:
10th- 9.0
12th- 83.2%
B.E Mechanical - 72.8%
IELTS- 7 (R:7,L:7.5,W:6.5,S:7.5)

DekkuSan

Jun 13, 2021
My Profile:
10th- 9.0
12th- 83.2%
B.E Mechanical - 72.8%
Did you give any interview? Because in MACS program an interview is required but not sure for other programs.

Djangounchained

Sep 2, 2021
Hi inam
Have u any experience..?
Because ur trade was mechanical and u applied for Internetworking that is not related to ur grad stream..
I was also did grad In mechanical engg but having experience in telecommunication.. and applied with sop and given them suitable reasons.. and alhamdulillah i got offer letter..

DekkuSan

Jun 13, 2021
Hi inam
Have u any experience..?
Because ur trade was mechanical and u applied for Internetworking that is not related to ur grad stream..
I was also did grad In mechanical engg but having experience in telecommunication.. and applied with sop and given them suitable reasons.. and alhamdulillah i got offer letter..
My application status says that the recommendation has been sent to the department and they will contact soon. Any idea how long will it take and is this a confirmation or I will get the decision afterwards?

Djangounchained

Sep 2, 2021
My application status says that the recommendation has been sent to the department and they will contact soon. Any idea how long will it take and is this a confirmation or I will get the decision afterwards?
It takes around 1 to 2 weeks for the decision..

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
My Profile:
10th- 9.0
12th- 83.2%
B.E Mechanical - 72.8%
SOP should be strong....U have superb profile....Go.for a good content writer....My sister got visa in 4th attempt with strong sop without any financial documents...I can share the contact no.of Content writer...Send me an E mail on Rvndrtoor1@gmail.com