+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY JANUARY 2019 INTAKE

chintan97

Aug 28, 2018
ive been checking my email and the grad app, there is no change at all, the app still says under review. did anyone else receive any kind of update so far?
When did you applied? My GradApp shows Under Review for 40+ days. I Emailed them. Initially, they said it may take upto 6 weeks, then in another reply, they said at least 6 weeks.

jaypatel37

Sep 27, 2018
Hi,
My name is Jay Patel.
Anybody here got admission in M.Eng ECE at Dalhousie university for January-2019 intake?

If yes when are your planning to leave?

Sep 21, 2018
When did you applied? My GradApp shows Under Review for 40+ days. I Emailed them. Initially, they said it may take upto 6 weeks, then in another reply, they said at least 6 weeks.
i applied on 2nd june! same here ! the grad app still says under review. i too emailed them but they didnt respond to the email also, its end of september... when will get to know if they accepted or rejected?

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
I am applying for masters in civil engineering. How's dalhousi uni... In nova scotia? How's part time job opportunities their?

Saivineeth

Oct 3, 2018
I applied on 14th of Aug. And my documents reached on 31st Aug. Did anyone receive admission for Meng in ECE department? How much time are they taking?

chintan97

Aug 28, 2018
i applied on 2nd june! same here ! the grad app still says under review. i too emailed them but they didnt respond to the email also, its end of september... when will get to know if they accepted or rejected?
I have got admission recommendation letter yesterday for MACS. Means faculty of CS has recommended my application to be accepted. Now, graduate studies department will make final decision. My app status was 'Under review' since around 15 Aug.