May 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-06-2016
hello all,

Any one got admit for dal internetworking for jan 2017 intake???? 8)

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
When did you apply and how long did it take ? I sent my docs in courier on July 8th. How long do you think will it take for a reply from the admission team.

BTW, I applied for Jan 2017 intake.

Rajiv_rocky

May 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-06-2016
lonewolf889 said:
When did you apply and how long did it take ? I sent my docs in courier on July 8th. How long do you think will it take for a reply from the admission team.

BTW, I applied for Jan 2017 intake.
I applied on March 15th ... Still there is no response.. They said they will process in 2 weeks

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Oh.. okay. What does your online application status say ?

BTW, I am pretty much afraid now as I applied only to Dalhousie. What's your profile ?

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonewolf889 said:
When did you apply and how long did it take for you to receive the admit ?

And, what's your profile ?
Actually, I applied for the sept'16 Intake got deferred to Jan'17 Intake as the seat got full.
Profile:
B.E ECE - 7.8 CGPA
CCNP, CCNA
2 yrs of Exp.
IELTS - 7

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Abhishek Rana said:
Actually, I applied for the sept'16 Intake got deferred to Jan'17 Intake as the seat got full.
Profile:
B.E ECE - 7.8 CGPA
CCNP, CCNA
2 yrs of Exp.
IELTS - 7
I am on a similar profile.

B.E ECE - 8.3 CGPA
CCNA, CCNA DC, CCNP - yet to complete two more papers
2.5 yrs of experiece
IELTS - 8.

But, I have missed out in sending some docs and they have asked me to resend it. I will send it before this week. Do you think I will have chances of getting through ? Is there any other university or college you would suggest me to try on ? I am afraid that I have applied it too late. Your suggestions would be very helpful. Let me know.

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonewolf889 said:
I am on a similar profile.

B.E ECE - 8.3 CGPA
CCNA, CCNA DC, CCNP - yet to complete two more papers
2.5 yrs of experiece
IELTS - 8.

But, I have missed out in sending some docs and they have asked me to resend it. I will send it before this week. Do you think I will have chances of getting through ? Is there any other university or college you would suggest me to try on ? I am afraid that I have applied it too late. Your suggestions would be very helpful. Let me know.
Once you send your document, they will continue with your application and will share the result with you within 2 weeks. Don't worry your chances are good to get admit and you still got a lot of time for Jan Intake.
but if still feel like applying in other university, there are few more offering same course like Ryerson University, university Of Alberta and university of Waterloo.

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Abhishek Rana said:
Once you send your document, they will continue with your application and will share the result with you within 2 weeks. Don't worry your chances are good to get admit and you still got a lot of time for Jan Intake.
but if still feel like applying in other university, there are few more offering same course like Ryerson University, university Of Alberta and university of Waterloo.
Thanks for the prompt response.

I know about university of alberta and ryerson.. what course is there in Waterloo ? INternetworking ?

Please let me know.

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonewolf889 said:
Thanks for the prompt response.

I know about university of alberta and ryerson.. what course is there in Waterloo ? INternetworking ?

Please let me know.
Uwaterloo use to offer Graduate Diploma course in Computer networks security.. not sure about it

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Abhishek Rana said:
Uwaterloo use to offer Graduate Diploma course in Computer networks security.. not sure about it
oh okay.. fingers crossed for now. I am sending the documents today. let me wait for another 20 days.

I'll let you know about the admit after i get the word from University.

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonewolf889 said:
oh okay.. fingers crossed for now. I am sending the documents today. let me wait for another 20 days.

I'll let you know about the admit after i get the word from University.
all the best.... one advice get in touch with Lauren Duke, office assistant and admissions and applications co-ordinator
Email: lauren.duke@dal.ca
it will help you to speed up your process, and you will know what is happening.

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Abhishek Rana said:
all the best.... one advice get in touch with Lauren Duke, office assistant and admissions and applications co-ordinator
Sure. Thanks for the tip

I'll post back about my application status after I get to know about it.

lonewolf889

Jul 13, 2016
Abhishek Rana said:
I received my admit for Fall'17. Now, after going through some posts, I am inclined towards University of Alberta.. Shoud i apply now ?

Have you researched about dal and halifax for part-time and future job prospects ? Moreover, I now have a deadline to pay 2500 cad.

Thanks,