+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAKAR VISA OFFICE

API butterfly

Feb 17, 2021
Hi All,

I applied for PR under CEC October 2018 and my application got transferred to Dakar April 2019. Until now, I have not heard from them. Call the VO in Dakar and the prompter says they are not allowed to provide information over the phone on current applications.
I went to MP who said the processing is slow due to COVID-19. At this point, I have no other idea on what else I can do.
Can anyone share thoughts, ideas on this?
Thanks

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Is there anyone with Dakar visa office. Haven't got any updates since medical exam passed in December 2019? ...when is this people are going to open my application it been there for over a year now
Yes me Dakar has our file no update seen medical passed.

frange

May 25, 2018
Actually, they process applications from people who are already in Canada under the skilled worker program. For sponsorship program, they process applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions. Additionally, Dakar(Senegal) and Port-au-Prince (Haiti) are the two slowest visa offices in terms of deadline in processing PR applications.

Tinito

Jun 29, 2021
Been 22 months since I applied and no progress with documents at the Dakar Visa Office. I am short of words!

Ruthyyyyyy

May 9, 2021
Am at 23 months already am tired , Dakar asked for additional documents on April 5 , they got the documents on May 3 since then no news