+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dakar, Senegal applicants

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Any news from Dakar? It has been long 19 months ☹
Hi dear did you hear anything from dakar yet

My husband application been in Dakar for over 1 year now.. the only update we got was medical exam passed in december 2019....this long wait is killing.

Gam14

Mar 18, 2020
Hi dear did you hear anything from dakar yet

My husband application been in Dakar for over 1 year now.. the only update we got was medical exam passed in december 2019
No. Dakar is where my spouse will be going to process biometrics etc. I think anyways. So I have been keeping my eyes open on them. Our application was received March 2020. So we have a long ways to go. Dakar closed down mid March.

Ruthykay

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
No. Dakar is where my spouse will be going to process biometrics etc. I think anyways. So I have been keeping my eyes open on them. Our application was received March 2020. So we have a long ways to go. Dakar closed down mid March.
Anyone here with news from Dakar ???

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hey guys I think Dakar is really slow, we should do something about it maybe complain to the ambassador or something??

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
I have complained to the Canadian Embassy in Ottawa and the Member of Parliament. My husbands file has been going on since June 2018. He was approved on March 10th right before they closed. They stamped his visa, sent a letter to send a currier in October. The passport left on the 20th and made it to the next country vie. DHL. The Dakar Embassy called DHL to have it returned and asked us to update his Judicaire du Extrait AFTER his approval and will expire this coming February. It has been received for 15 business days already and we still have heard NOTHING. I am confused how they could ask for an update after it had been approved, stamped and sent out. I have now sent an email to the ambassador of immigration but once again, silence. I pray for a Chrsitmas miracle to have my husband with me again.