+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CV - question - Parents's PR sponsorship application

mala123

Aug 24, 2020
Hi

Have you heard any feedback since submitted the CV yet? My father got the CV request too. He has been self-employed for 20 years. I want to find some reference to estimate the timeline. Thank you very much.

Jerry
Can you please send me sample. I am in urgent need to do paper work for my parents

Nov 12, 2020
Hello Indiapnp,

If possible, could you plase share the sample format and if the documents were asked as proof. My father is 60 years old and they are asking for a cv. It would really helpful to connect with you.

Viman

Jan 25, 2021
very quick about 2/3 weeks
Hey there, I am applying for my parents PR. Would it be possible for you to share your parents CV. If not , could you please tell me what did you include in resume? Did you write any job/work responsibilities. i have just written their job position , time frame and company name .

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there, I am applying for my parents PR. Would it be possible for you to share your parents CV. If not , could you please tell me what did you include in resume? Did you write any job/work responsibilities. i have just written their job position , time frame and company name .
No need to write their job/work responsibility unless otherwise requested by IRCC.

Reactions: Viman

Vruti01

Nov 2, 2021
Hello,

If anyone have sample format for parent CV and it has been acceptable please share with me. If not , can you please tell me what did you include in resume? My father is not working right now before he had small private business. And my mother is home maker.

Reactions: Elenaz

Elenaz

Nov 2, 2021
Hello,

If anyone have sample format for parent CV and it has been acceptable please share with me. If not , can you please tell me what did you include in resume? My father is not working right now before he had small private business. And my mother is home maker.
Did you get any sample format? if so, can you pls also send to me.

Elenaz

Nov 2, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if you have any sample CV for parents? If so would you pls share.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
hello all, I just submitted resume along with my PGP sponsporship application in 2021. My parents completed biometrics, medicals, pcc . Waiting for passport request

this is the resume I submitte4d for my mom ( she is an home maker for 40+yrs & she dont have any degree)
name
address, Coimbatore 641004 Tamilnadu, India
mail@yahoo.com 91.11122222222

Summary
I am organized, sympathetic, patient and polite. One of my best traits is being able to read others through their voice and body language. I’ve been stay-at-home parent since June 1979, focusing on the responsibility of my family’s health, development and overall well-being, I strive to be the best person I can be and put my focus and best effort in very task I take on.

Skills
Extremely friendly and outgoing personality

Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Efficient and hard worker
Experience
Home Maker/Stay-at-Home Mom Jun 1979 – till date

City, India

Handling day today errands
Responsible head of household when the spouse is out of town for the career
Maintaining household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly
Completing household management tasks including laundry, folding clothes, cleaning and organization
Scheduling and transporting children to all medical, school and all appointments.
Negotiating repair, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and property

Stay at Home June 1976 - Jun 1979
City, India

Assisted parents in managing household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly
Completing household management tasks including laundry, folding clothes, cleaning and organization
Education
Grade 05

SAME thing I used for my Dad ( he is an retired govt employee)

Summary
Retired state government employee committed and self-motivated professional with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and diverse environment.

Skills and Highlights
36 years of progressive experience in Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
Good Listener and Communicator
Good Motivator & Highly Adaptive
Computer Proficiency

Work Experience
Retired- Stay at Home March 2009 – Till date

City
Revenue Supervisor (Selection Grade) Feb 1995 – Feb 2009
City
  • Responsibilites
Inspector of Assessment Feb 1985 – Jan 1995
City
esponsibilities
Cashier Feb 1974 – Jan 1985
City
  • Responsibilities
Education
Pre University Course (PUC) 1971
Bachelors of Commerce (Certificate Not issued) 1976

Elenaz

Nov 2, 2021
hello all, I just submitted resume along with my PGP sponsporship application in 2021. My parents completed biometrics, medicals, pcc . Waiting for passport request

this is the resume I submitte4d for my mom ( she is an home maker for 40+yrs & she dont have any degree)
name

Summary
I am organized, sympathetic, patient and polite. One of my best traits is being able to read others through their voice and body language. I’ve been stay-at-home parent since June 1979, focusing on the responsibility of my family’s health, development and overall well-being, I strive to be the best person I can be and put my focus and best effort in very task I take on.

Skills

Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Experience

City, India

Scheduling and transporting children to all medical, school and all appointments.

City, India

Assisted parents in managing household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly
Education
Grade 05

Summary
Retired state government employee committed and self-motivated professional with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and diverse environment.

Skills and Highlights
Computer Proficiency

Work Experience

City
City
  • Responsibilites
City
esponsibilities
City
  • Responsibilities
Education
Thanks so much for sharing.

girlwithsass

Dec 5, 2021

name

Summary

Skills

Honest and dependable
Multitasker
Experience

City, India

City, India

Education
Grade 05

Summary

Skills and Highlights
Computer Proficiency

Work Experience

City
City
  • Responsibilites
City
esponsibilities
City
  • Responsibilities
Education
Did you hear back on the next steps? Just trying to get an idea about the current timelines.

girlwithsass

Dec 5, 2021
Did anybody who submitted the resume in the recent times hear back? What is the current timeline for this step to be completed?

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Did anybody who submitted the resume in the recent times hear back? What is the current timeline for this step to be completed?
My parents completed Medicals and Biometrics in October and I received document request ( details of govt employment form) and till now no update