+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CV query for Parent Grandparent sponsorship

yindu

May 3, 2013
Hi,

I have sponsored my parents under PGP program 2018 and the application got picked. Everything was smooth so far. But now we have got a question - CV: Please provide your CV containing your employment history since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held.

My mom is a housewife/homemaker. How do i provide a cv, can anybody help me for a sample? Or can we provide a cover letter explaining that she is a housewife and neither employed nor running business.

Please help!!!!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

I have sponsored my parents under PGP program 2018 and the application got picked. Everything was smooth so far. But now we have got a question - CV: Please provide your CV containing your employment history since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held.

My mom is a housewife/homemaker. How do i provide a cv, can anybody help me for a sample? Or can we provide a cover letter explaining that she is a housewife and neither employed nor running business.

Please help!!!!
Are you sure that the question is for the principal applicant and not the sponsor? It's odd that the request is for a "CV" and not one of the official IMM series of forms.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
They are requesting CV for the parents.

My parents both work, Their CVs looked like the following:

Name, Last Name
Current address
Phone number

Date of birth
Personal info (family staus, children, hobbies and interests)
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)

You may want to write "housewife" in the Employment field and indicate the dates.

yindu

May 3, 2013
Are you sure that the question is for the principal applicant and not the sponsor? It's odd that the request is for a "CV" and not one of the official IMM series of forms.
Hi Zardoz, yes it is for Principal Applicant.

yindu

May 3, 2013
They are requesting CV for the parents.

My parents both work, Their CVs looked like the following:

Name, Last Name
Current address
Phone number

Date of birth
Personal info (family staus, children, hobbies and interests)
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)

You may want to write "housewife" in the Employment field and indicate the dates.
Thakn you zt2018 :)

Rishabh4545

May 30, 2019
Hello, would the above cv format work for Parents sponsorship? Even I got CV request from IRCC for my parents. Is there any sample available that was submitted and approved by IRCC? Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, would the above cv format work for Parents sponsorship? Even I got CV request from IRCC for my parents. Is there any sample available that was submitted and approved by IRCC? Thank you
Look at the quoted posted before you!