+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CV and student form for PhD holders?

frankbuaa

Aug 8, 2018
This thread is for those who are required to submit CV and supplementary information request form, which asks for field of study, thesis, supervisor, etc. We know it could be a bad sign to receive such an ADR.

However, I am wondering if all PhD holders are required to submit these documents. Does and ADR for those documents entail security screening of the case?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
This thread is for those who are required to submit CV and supplementary information request form, which asks for field of study, thesis, supervisor, etc. We know it could be a bad sign to receive such an ADR.

However, I am wondering if all PhD holders are required to submit these documents. Does and ADR for those documents entail security screening of the case?
Hi i have been also asked to submit cv and student form. I am not Phd, and I don’t have any intentions to do so.
Why you said it’s a bad sign? I heard that ppl from certain regions are asked to do so, there is nothing to worry about it.

frankbuaa

Aug 8, 2018
Hi i have been also asked to submit cv and student form. I am not Phd, and I don’t have any intentions to do so.
Why you said it’s a bad sign? I heard that ppl from certain regions are asked to do so, there is nothing to worry about it.
ADR for those documents can be a strong signal for further security screening. This can be proved by the information in myimmitracker. Applicants from Iran and China are more likely to fall victims of this ADR. All most all of them were subjected to security screening, which delayed their PPR at least 6 months.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
ADR for those documents can be a strong signal for further security screening. This can be proved by the information in myimmitracker. Applicants from Iran and China are more likely to fall victims of this ADR. All most all of them were subjected to security screening, which delayed their PPR at least 6 months.
I am paki living in KSA.you are from which country?