+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Customer service manager

Feb 20, 2022
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen interested to study, live and work in Canada. I am postgraduate certificates and have 12 years experience as customer service manager.
Please assist.
Best regards.
Charles Subano/ Kenyan.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen interested to study, live and work in Canada. I am postgraduate certificates and have 12 years experience as customer service manager.
Please assist.
Best regards.
Charles Subano/ Kenyan.
You keep posting the same things over and over again. Here are some tips for you to being with:

1. Search for "express entry" see how many points you have, search "PNP" and see if you qualify for 600 extra points.
  2. If you don't qualify for any of these, search for a job in Canada (it will be very difficult but not impossible - keep in mind you will need a LMIA in most cases).
  3. If above don't work, see if you have enough money and entrepreneurial skills to invest in Canada, there are resident pathways for that as well.
  4. Or apply for Study Visa.
  5. Or marry someone here how is willing to sponsor you.
These are all your options. There is not any job in this forum. If you want to seek job - start with Indeed/Linked In/Job Bank (but keep in mind, very few employers will be willing to go through LMIA).

Reactions: foodie69