+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Customer Service Looking for Opportunity in Canada

dsyuriadi

Feb 7, 2017
Hi There,

I'm planning my move to Canada and would like to understand how is the job market in Canada for Customer Service Professionals.
Currently based in the Indonesia and have experience as Customer Service Representative in one of Worldwide Shipping Liner for more than 2years.

Looking forward to your kind replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dsyuriadi said:
Hi There,

I'm planning my move to Canada and would like to understand how is the job market in Canada for Customer Service Professionals.
Currently based in the Indonesia and have experience as Customer Service Representative in one of Worldwide Shipping Liner for more than 2years.

Check job postings in indeed.ca, eluta.ca, monster.ca, LinkedIn and http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobseekers.do

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
dsyuriadi said:
Hi There,

Even I am from the same background of customer service. I have tried through many websites however no luck yet.