+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Custom did'nt Stamps my wife passport and we did'nt got visitor visa paper(Help)

nightriderx

Dec 4, 2016
My wife arrived Airport Yesterday met custom in Toronto(layover). They let her go without much question and granted her 6 months.
They seems to have forgot Stamps (or it's normal...)

We went custom at Airport to ask question why. They verify us and said they can't issue paper or stamps

IMM5533 Part B Supporting Documents for sposored persons
You(the applicant) must provide de following photocopies
Most Recently issued passport or travel docuement number...

Anyway, we can't provide any visitor record or stamp that she in canada...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It's common not to recieve a stamp. Just state the entry date and explain that her passport wasn't stamped. IRCC can verify the entry date in their system.

nightriderx

Dec 4, 2016
Hello again Canuck, thx for info.

I ask for a lot of help. but i also try to help others. I gave you karma+

I have another post unawnsered, if you don't mind

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/imm5669-question-6-personal-history-new-form-inception-travel-t469577.0.html

cheer

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
nightriderx said:
My wife arrived Airport Yesterday met custom in Toronto(layover). They let her go without much question and granted her 6 months.
They seems to have forgot Stamps (or it's normal...)

We went custom at Airport to ask question why. They verify us and said they can't issue paper or stamps

IMM5533 Part B Supporting Documents for sposored persons
You(the applicant) must provide de following photocopies
Most Recently issued passport or travel docuement number...

Anyway, we can't provide any visitor record or stamp that she in canada...
More common these days as they swipe the passport so all data is stored electronically. You can instead request your travel history report from CBSA if required, see here for more: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

nightriderx

Dec 4, 2016
Rob_TO said:
More common these days as they swipe the passport so all data is stored electronically. You can instead request your travel history report from CBSA if required, see here for more: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html
Why Karma+! thx it really helped. It seems i don't need Travel history report thought

Applying for a Permanent Resident card

If you are renewing or applying for a Permanent Resident Card you do not need to request your Traveller History Report from the CBSA. Checking "Yes" on page 3, section E of the application form allows CIC to collect the report on your behalf.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
nightriderx said:
Applying for a Permanent Resident card

If you are renewing or applying for a Permanent Resident Card you do not need to request your Traveller History Report from the CBSA. Checking "Yes" on page 3, section E of the application form allows CIC to collect the report on your behalf.
Note that you don't actually fill out the PR card application form when applying for PR. That is only for those who are already PRs. The CBSA officer will apply for your first PR card on your behalf during the landing process.