+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Custody Documentation

Vanessadee

Oct 5, 2020
Hi! I have some concerns regarding of Custody documentation for my son.
immigration asked me to provide those document but my son is illegitimate and he carry my Last name not his father’s last name can anyone help me what should i submit to immigration??? Im so stressful about this document and i have only a month left to provide it:(:eek::eek::(

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi! I have some concerns regarding of Custody documentation for my son.
immigration asked me to provide those document but my son is illegitimate and he carry my Last name not his father’s last name can anyone help me what should i submit to immigration??? Im so stressful about this document and i have only a month left to provide it:(:eek::eek::(
Depends on country and some other details. Is the father listed on birth certificate?

You likely need some kind of legal reference that you have full custody. Best to consult lawyer or others in same situation from your country.

Reactions: sara12345

Vanessadee

Oct 5, 2020
Hi! Yes the father is listed in the BC but the father is very cooperative to us. He actually sign the IMM6405. Actually my mom talked to lawyer in Philippines but they keep insisting that im the kne who need to arrange those docu. The problem is im here in canada and still waiting to my visa as PR same as my son in Phil.