+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Currently Updating Documents, Problem with Saudi PCC, PLEASE HELP

Peace05

Apr 13, 2010
Dear All, Hi

I am currently busy updating my PR application filed under old system from a third country. 17 years earlier, I had lived in Saudi Arabia for about 7 months. I applied for a PCC for SA to the nearest Saudi Embassy in Nov 2009. Upon contacting them , they say that they are still busy processing your request. I called them over the pnone twice and sent emails too. Evey time they say, soon you will get it. I have all the documentary proof of all my efforts such as the original application delivery by DHL courier and emails etc.

The deadline to submit my documents is coming very close. I am worried for my Saudi PCC if not received in time. I need advice form the forum what should I do if I do not get the same. To add on, I also have been offered a graduate student position in the field of health science from a large and reputed University in Canada and I am supposed to arrive in Canada by August 20, 2010. Desperately need advice.

All replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Peace05

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peace05 said:
Dear All, Hi

I am currently busy updating my PR application filed under old system from a third country. 17 years earlier, I had lived in Saudi Arabia for about 7 months. I applied for a PCC for SA to the nearest Saudi Embassy in Nov 2009. Upon contacting them , they say that they are still busy processing your request. I called them over the pnone twice and sent emails too. Evey time they say, soon you will get it. I have all the documentary proof of all my efforts such as the original application delivery by DHL courier and emails etc.

The deadline to submit my documents is coming very close. I am worried for my Saudi PCC if not received in time. I need advice form the forum what should I do if I do not get the same. To add on, I also have been offered a graduate student position in the field of health science from a large and reputed University in Canada and I am supposed to arrive in Canada by August 20, 2010. Desperately need advice.

All replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Peace05
Hi,

It is usual that getting a Saudi PCC after leaving the country ( your case very long time back) is very difficult and time consuming task.

You may submit your application without Saudi PCC. But attach a letter stating the facts with proof about the efforts you took to get the PCC and also mention that as soon as you get it you will submit . Perhaps, if you are lucky CIC will waive the requirement of Saudi PCC for your case. But not sure. good luck

Peace05

Apr 13, 2010
Thanks Wilson.

I am quite worried but left with no choice. Has anyone on the forum gone through a similar situation?

Regards

Peace05

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
I read a similiar case in that forum , where the applicant lawyer asked to CHC to waive that requirement and got positive reply within few days. actually i was searching for same info as i am planning to leave KSA in 2 months and now way to get it before i leave ( without canadian embassy letter).

I would suggest that you write a letter explaining your efforts to get that document, I think CHC knows very well that this document is very hard to obtain and most probably they will waive it for you.

Please let me know how things will go with you

Good Luck :)

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Hello Peace05 ,
Greetings
A friend of mine filed his immigration from KSA but had to move to UAE for another job after 1 year . He did not produce any PCC from KSA . The immigration officers knows about the difficulties and barriers in obtaining a PCC from KSA when you have left the country for good . So in that case when u can not produce PCC , your passport is a very important document. If you are deported , then your passport will bear the stamp of deportation .
My friend told me this from UAE . Right now he is on PR status.
Your immigration will not have any effect even if you fail to provide PCC unless u left the country by your free will.
You can attach the email copies of your attempts u made for PCC from KSA
Hope it answers your querry

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
same is with me it is not possible to get pcc from Saudi once you left
country, but you have exit or exit re entry proof on you passport

and they will not allow you to leave if you have any criminal record
record so as a proof you can submit exit visa copy

Saadia

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
My brother had a similar situation. He was in US trying to get a PCC for Qatar. He send all documents and when he got his pcc from qatar, he was actually asked to go for medicals. so just write to them and submit your proof that you requested anjd all that. I am sure they will understand.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Mirza,

I filed from Saudi (2007 applicant), I still reside in Saudi, and yet i could not produce it, London office knows of it
I was advised to wait until my Med Request, thts when they will send a special letter addressed to the KSA Authorities
to issue me PCC.

My suggestion, write CHC a detailed letter and send all the docs you have.

just my suggestion, seniors may reply

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Yes, u r right. Infact, I vaguley remember that I read somehwre on thier website that they understand that PCC from ksa is not easily available. I cannot be sure if I read this right or pass on the link, just my thought.... by the way, i am also a 2007 applicant, send my medicals on april4th, now back on the waiting couch....

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Mirza,

since you are also 2007 applicant, could you message me your email id, so we could discuss any further?>

mny thx