+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current requirements for Inland PR application of spouse

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
hello everyone, can any one please let me what are the current requirements (forms+ fees+ documents) along with time required for applying Inland PR application for my wife. She has TRV and planning to visit Canada in September end.

To add, I am not employed for last 4 years.

Thank you

Kk2033

May 1, 2015
hello everyone, can any one please let me what are the current requirements (forms+ fees+ documents) along with time required for applying Inland PR application for my wife. She has TRV and planning to visit Canada in September end.

Thank you
Hi,

How did you the get the TRV for your wife? Is it easily issued?

Regards,
Kaleem

Will_PA

Sep 3, 2017

Thank you
Depends where she's from. You need to download the checklist for her country.

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
So download the India checklist. Anything anyone tells you on here is second hand information compared to the checklist.
while choosing in drop down, what should I select for "the country where the documents you’ll submit with the application were issued" (if we apply for her inland during her visit to canada
  • who is being sponsored,
  • the country where the sponsored person resides, and
  • the country where the documents you’ll submit with the application were issued

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018

Thank you[/QUOTE

Can anyone please let me know

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
while choosing in drop down, what should I select for "the country where the documents you’ll submit with the application were issued" (if we apply for her inland during her visit to canada
  • who is being sponsored,
  • the country where the sponsored person resides, and
  • the country where the documents you’ll submit with the application were issued
pls reply

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
she is from India so does she need to fill below forms:

IMM5669
IMM0008 (2 forms)
IMM5406
IMM5476

Is that only or more?
Hi we were filling forms- need some expert help on few questions
1- Do we need to fill imm5476 (Use of Representative) if we plan to apply on our own?
2- in IMM5532 Should we fill UCI for my wife (primary applicant) which she received at the time of her visitor visa application? or leave it blank?
3- Is that a red flag if me and wife never met in person before marriage- we only used social media to keep in touch.. but yes, we were in regular touch.
4- My Dad could not attend our wedding as he is seriously ill- so did not travel to India- is this objectionable?

In IMM008:
1- what should be current residence for my wife if she is coming Canada as visitor and we plan to apply her PR in 7-10 days of her arrival? an what to mention in From & To date?
2- What to fill in Current mailing address & residential address?
3- Her Adhar no. can be consideration as National Id proof? it does not have validity.
4- In education & occupation detail- what should be mentioned as intended occupation- we will alos apply her OWP with PR.

In IMM5406- What should be the present address for my wife if she is coming Canada as visitor and we plan to apply her PR in 7-10 days of her arrival

In IMM5668- is it mandatory to fill UCI & Application no.?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi we were filling forms- need some expert help on few questions
1- Do we need to fill imm5476 (Use of Representative) if we plan to apply on our own?
2- in IMM5532 Should we fill UCI for my wife (primary applicant) which she received at the time of her visitor visa application? or leave it blank?
3- Is that a red flag if me and wife never met in person before marriage- we only used social media to keep in touch.. but yes, we were in regular touch.
4- My Dad could not attend our wedding as he is seriously ill- so did not travel to India- is this objectionable?
1. No, unless you're using a representative.
2. She has a UCI. Use it.
3. Yes.
4. No, explain it.