+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current Processing Timefor PR in Canada Commensurate to Express Entry in Jan2015

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

question for you,

Which I think many people wants to know,

what is the current processing time for permanent residency in Canada at this time, let say for people who have applied in September 2014? , moreover since the Express Entry Program is getting introduce in Jan 2015, will it affect the processing time for people who have applied before Jan 2015? like, are they going to expedite the processing time?

Thanks,

Yagerr

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 20 2014
AOR Received.
April 9 2014
Med's Request
Oct. 4th 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 9th 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 10th 2014
as a lot people noticed, people got Medical done after july are widely having delay on passport request, part of the reason could be having a lot VOs leaving duties, another reason i was thinking if CIC is trying to having more people landing after Jan. 2015 instead of following the timeline so it could make the express entry program appear more productive.

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yagerr, Thanks man ,
I appriciate your quick response to it, however my question is really straight forward, is that how much processing time it would take for getting PR? , is express entry program gonna make any difference on the current applications which are in queue? I mean for processing time for current applications?

or another thing that comes to my mind is that, the cic officials want to clear their backlog before introducing anything new, what would be the scenario ? I am little confused and want to get more detail on that

Thanks bud,

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Salil2013 said:
Yagerr, Thanks man ,
I appriciate your quick response to it, however my question is really straight forward, is that how much processing time it would take for getting PR? , is express entry program gonna make any difference on the current applications which are in queue? I mean for processing time for current applications?

or another thing that comes to my mind is that, the cic officials want to clear their backlog before introducing anything new, what would be the scenario ? I am little confused and want to get more detail on that

Thanks bud,
Hi,
all the answers to your questions would be just pure speculation. Nobody knows about how the new system is going to work yet and that's why you can't rely on any answer you'll get regarding this topic.

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alright , thanks nov1061 , the way express entry has been design it has shown little glimpses of it, its bit complicated