+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

current p.r.card renewal time

TonyL

Jan 13, 2017
Your card will be maild by regular letter, and per the informaiton given by Canada post as below :

Regular letters are delivered within 2 business days within a city, in 3 business days within a province, and in 4 business days nationally (excluding the day of mailing). If you are sending letters internationally, delivery time varies by country, but we expect international letters to be delivered in 4 to 7 business days.

Although we make every effort to meet these high standards, they are not guaranteed.

I guessed you can receive your PR card on 1/26 ( Thursday ).

Philp

Dec 29, 2016
Absolutely crazy.
Got my P. R. CARD today in just over a month. Thanks to all you good folks for your advice. And the very best of luck to all who await theirs.

ericsong

Jan 26, 2017
Hello, please somebody could tell me how can I check my status, because I'm trying to enter the format of my PR Number XXXX-XXXX and it doesn't work.

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ericsong said:
Hello, please somebody could tell me how can I check my status, because I'm trying to enter the format of my PR Number XXXX-XXXX and it doesn't work.
The xxxx-xxxx format is not your PR number, that's your client ID number. You can use that under the drop down menu. Your PR number begins with P and is on the back of the card.