+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current ICT visa Timelines

Ajaj

Aug 12, 2022
H
On the same boat, applied in July it’s been 3 months now not a single update from my company or attorney. There is no other option to check the status as the work permit was applied by my company. Any ways I can check with the help of UCI and Application number? Pls guide.
have you tied calling IVR ? Seems Work visas processing very slowly . not sure when we will get decision

ckailashn

Oct 10, 2022
Yes, I called, and it says the eligibility check has not started yet, Background check is in progress. same message past month. don't know how still the eligibility check has not started past 3 months. Anyways other than calling i can check the status? my company doesn't entertain asking for updates.

Ajaj

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, I called, and it says the eligibility check has not started yet, Background check is in progress. same message past month. don't know how still the eligibility check has not started past 3 months. Anyways other than calling i can check the status? my company doesn't entertain asking for updates.
Yes you need IRCC credentials . Seems your company has processed you application , you can request them

But anyway Status will be same as IVR . When you applied for you visa ?

mkchennareddy

Jul 19, 2022
That's so depressing and crossed 100 Days. No I dont know,who got this PPR Recently
Status Received from IRCC:
ICT Visa Applied : 26th Jun 2022
Bio Metrics Completed: 6th July 2022
IRCC Issued Letters to Drop of Passport for Stamping: 17th Oct 2022

Last edited: