+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Currency fluctuations - Proof of funds

Apr 19, 2019
Hi!

Is there anyone who can share what happened with their case?

I am in a similar situation where the currency is fluctuating and my declared amount maybe lesser now that the rates have increased. At the time of submission it was well above the required amount and have shown the rates of co conversion then.

Please share your experience! Thank you.

sam.taifur

Aug 4, 2020
I asked a lot about how the embassy will calculate my POF from Syrian pound to CAD ,All answer is they depend on Bank of Canada exchange rate ,But my currency is SYP no included in Bank of Canada exchange rate so how they calculate it ?

Reactions: Ahamed06

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I asked a lot about how the embassy will calculate my POF from Syrian pound to CAD ,All answer is they depend on Bank of Canada exchange rate ,But my currency is SYP no included in Bank of Canada exchange rate so how they calculate it ?
What happened in your case

Positive always

Sep 15, 2020
Hi!

Is there anyone who can share what happened with their case?

I am in a similar situation where the currency is fluctuating and my declared amount maybe lesser now that the rates have increased. At the time of submission it was well above the required amount and have shown the rates of co conversion then.

Please share your experience! Thank you.
Hi can you let me know what happened with your application? Did they consider date of submission or date of assessment? I am in a similar situation and your reply would be of great help