+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ctizenship OATH at Chinese Cultural Centre

tom94063

May 1, 2013
Yes Oct 10 at 1.05pm. But did you guys receive an invite yet? In postal mail or email? I found out about my oath today from eCAS. And a call center agent said my invite was sent in postal mail Sep 24 even though I have been receiving letters in email in the past.

AnkitaD

Oct 6, 2017
I am attending on 10th Oct at 1 pm
good to know

You got email or you came to know by calling Call Center ?

I got to know by calling call center

There is another guy SK, he has also at same location Oct 10, we are 5 now for the same location

AnkitaD

Oct 6, 2017
Yes Oct 10 at 1.05pm. But did you guys receive an invite yet? In postal mail or email? I found out about my oath today from eCAS. And a call center agent said my invite was sent in postal mail Sep 24 even though I have been receiving letters in email in the past.
Hi Tom,

I have not recvd in email, just got status updated then I called customer care center

Reactions: tom94063

kirch

Jan 26, 2010
Hi Tom,

I have not recvd in email, just got status updated then I called customer care center
My status was changed on 21st September.It said information regarding oath was sent to me on 21st Sept.I have not received any email till yesterday.I called CIC and they told me that the oath invitation letter may have been sent by postal mail.The rep informed me the time and address where to attend the oath and also sent em a checklist of documents to take along with me.She also told that I can attend the oath even if don't receive the oath invitation letter on time (advised me to meet the incharge and inform,who can check in the list)
But fortunately,I have received the oath invitation letter through Canada Post today

Reactions: tom94063

AnkitaD

Oct 6, 2017
My status was changed on 21st September.It said information regarding oath was sent to me on 21st Sept.I have not received any email till yesterday.I called CIC and they told me that the oath invitation letter may have been sent by postal mail.The rep informed me the time and address where to attend the oath and also sent em a checklist of documents to take along with me.She also told that I can attend the oath even if don't receive the oath invitation letter on time (advised me to meet the incharge and inform,who can check in the list)
But fortunately,I have received the oath invitation letter through Canada Post today
Good to know dear

Happy for you

I am still waiting for my letter

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Finally received my Oath Invite Letter but strange as it was via mail dated Sep-24th for Oct 10th at 1:05pm at the Chinese Cultural Centre, Scarborough. ECAS also updated today.. finally almost there.