tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Hello -

I am being sponsored for a PR via the outland process from the US by my common-law partner. We plan on moving to Quebec.

His application to sponsor me was approved in August. The letter said he would receive notice once the application was forwarded to the visa office along with instructions for the undertaking with Quebec. He has not received that letter.

However, I have received request for biometrics, which I submitted in August. I also received last week a request via the online account for medicals, which I then scheduled and completed a few days ago. I also received an email attachment from Mississauga asking me to send my medicals AND a CSQ in the next thirty days.

I am confused by this as we cannot even submit the application for CSQ until IRCC asks us to do so — in the AOR2 that they said they would send but never did.

What should our course of action be? MIDI tells us when we call that we do not have the proper letter. I submitted a case enquiry message about this to IRCC but I doubt I will hear back.

Help!

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi,
It's quite frustrating but the waiting time so far is for months so I will advise you to send an explanation letter explaining the situation

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hello -

I am being sponsored for a PR via the outland process from the US by my common-law partner. We plan on moving to Quebec.

His application to sponsor me was approved in August. The letter said he would receive notice once the application was forwarded to the visa office along with instructions for the undertaking with Quebec. He has not received that letter.

However, I have received request for biometrics, which I submitted in August. I also received last week a request via the online account for medicals, which I then scheduled and completed a few days ago. I also received an email attachment from Mississauga asking me to send my medicals AND a CSQ in the next thirty days.

I am confused by this as we cannot even submit the application for CSQ until IRCC asks us to do so — in the AOR2 that they said they would send but never did.

What should our course of action be? MIDI tells us when we call that we do not have the proper letter. I submitted a case enquiry message about this to IRCC but I doubt I will hear back.

Help!
I m also in same situation... my last date for submission of csq is 15 Dec but I do not receive aor2 yet. Wht is a solution of this problem

Naddie

Dec 13, 2019
I sent a webform to IRCC and then they sent the appropriate letter.
I also sent a webform and they kept on saying check your junk. So frustrating, so i decided to mail my CSQ with the letter they sent me not the typical one though. Hoping for a positive response by MIFI.

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Any update guys? I'm waiting for csq after applied in October for my outland spouse. Deadline for csq is March 7. Not received AOR either.