+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ total time line

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have applied from Montreal in Aug 2017
Doc submitted in June 2018
Current status : processing.

I think all who has applied in 2017 are still waiting for the CSQ.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
This is a very long journey.. Waiting is a must to obtain the csq. Why midi works as a snail.now it's almost 2 years passed for online outland Asian applicants. Guys any good news for us.

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello

I have just received 2nd ITR after 4 years. MIDI have not given any point for professional experience. just to know what documents should i provide in order to claim experience points though i have sent form 16, payslips, increment letters, contract letters, income tax returns.

Thanks

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hello

I have just received 2nd ITR after 4 years. MIDI have not given any point for professional experience. just to know what documents should i provide in order to claim experience points though i have sent form 16, payslips, increment letters, contract letters, income tax returns.

Thanks
Dear friend
What is your profession? What is your training area? Is it 100% match with your educational qualifications? Please explain.. Thanks..

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Dear friend
What is your profession? What is your training area? Is it 100% match with your educational qualifications? Please explain.. Thanks..
I am working as a Bookkeeper and also got the points for Area of Training, which is currently ranked 2nd. It is matching with my education.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I am working as a Bookkeeper and also got the points for Area of Training, which is currently ranked 2nd. It is matching with my education.
I can understand the situation..even though it is unfair, Have you checked your eligibility with current 2018 area of training.if your result passed, better contact midi for further clarification ...good luck

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
I can understand the situation..even though it is unfair, Have you checked your eligibility with current 2018 area of training.if your result passed, better contact midi for further clarification ...good luck
Thanks mate and MIDI has provided the detail break up of points.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks mate and MIDI has provided the detail break up of points.
It means they may process ur application under 2018 AOT criteria.. But you're a 2014 applicant.. Am I right.. I think u better to contact midi immediately and also write them or email them explaining your situation and the verified document they sent. And also your profession n training documents.. How many points you're lack to qualify.. Thanks mate..