+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ timeline 2023

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Quebec is planning some immigration policy reforms, now QSWP will be reformed a lot, especial about French language.

Do you know when the new policy will be implemented, what impact will it have on people who are currently applying? For example, someone who are during the CSQ application stage, during the Arrima pool waiting stage, what should they do?

Does this policy will be implemented immediately, or will there be a transition period?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Quebec is planning some immigration policy reforms, now QSWP will be reformed a lot, especial about French language.

Do you know when the new policy will be implemented, what impact will it have on people who are currently applying? For example, someone who are during the CSQ application stage, during the Arrima pool waiting stage, what should they do?

Does this policy will be implemented immediately, or will there be a transition period?
I believe any new policy wouldnt affect those who already received invitations and have applied for CSQ. For people in pool in arrima have no official status and they are likely to be affected.

In near future, there are no such policy that MIFI may announce/impose. However, minister has said that starting from 2027 onward, they are likely to invitate only French speakers from some european and north -western sahara african countries

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
I believe any new policy wouldnt affect those who already received invitations and have applied for CSQ. For people in pool in arrima have no official status and they are likely to be affected.

In near future, there are no such policy that MIFI may announce/impose. However, minister has said that starting from 2027 onward, they are likely to invitate only French speakers from some european and north -western sahara african countries

That's the problem!
If you are in Arrima in pool, waiting the next draw (last draw on May 4 this year)....even some guies just submitted their vjo application ....
For these situition, it will be affected, am I right?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
That's the problem!
If you are in Arrima in pool, waiting the next draw (last draw on May 4 this year)....even some guies just submitted their vjo application ....
For these situition, it will be affected, am I right?
Not necessarily, we have not heard any official news concerning to this. Immigration eligibility rules will remain same untill it is announced and take place in to system with an official start date.

zyuze1997

Jan 18, 2024
RSWP - Outland
Declaration of interest: 2023-01-29
Invitation to apply: 2023-03-02
Applied on: 2023-03-17
Fees Payment: 2023-03-18
List of documents requested: 2023-03-30
List of documents sent: 2023-04-15
Quebec values test :2023-04-16
Notification of receipt of documents: 2023-04-27
Could you kindly provide an update on this?