Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Catou said:
Except in our case. We waited, and waited, and waited. The credit card was charged but nothing happened. Then I received a letter from the VO giving 5 days in which to send them a copy of the CSQ or the PR application will be denied. We phoned MICC. They had decided they needed a passport copy BUT they never contacted us to ask for it. They simply put the application aside and forgot about it. They have apologised and said they will process it in time but I won't relax now until we have got it.

So, for anyone else - if your CSQ application isn't processed within a month or soon after 20 business days, I suggest you call MICC. We just kept waiting which was, it turned out, a big mistake.
wow very informative

i am applying as a skilled worker outside Canada

does the 20 business days or one month to CSQ apply to me

luk

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
march, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2014
favbless said:
please i would like an information on how to pay be credit card for Quebec CSQ.

do i just fill the payment by credit card form and send with my application?

please detailed reply will be appreciated. thank you
Hello, here's some info from my experience.

i applied for a CSQ but i did not pay with credit card, i sent them with the application a certified check. I understand from what ive seen thats they charge ur credit card after something around two weeks they receive your application, and you should have a decision two weeks after the charge on your cc. the process takes 20 business days.

my CSQ came in 10 business days, not sure if because processing times are shorter right now or because of the payment method.

they are usually very truth to the 20 business days. so if it takes longer best thing is to get in touch with them.

as for the payment with the cc, all you have to do is fill out the form, sign it and enclose it with your documentation.

luk

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
march, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2014
favbless said:
wow very informative

i am applying as a skilled worker outside Canada

does the 20 business days or one month to CSQ apply to me
yes it does apply to you, i dont see why not.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
luk said:
Hello, here's some info from my experience.

i applied for a CSQ but i did not pay with credit card, i sent them with the application a certified check. I understand from what ive seen thats they charge ur credit card after something around two weeks they receive your application, and you should have a decision two weeks after the charge on your cc. the process takes 20 business days.

my CSQ came in 10 business days, not sure if because processing times are shorter right now or because of the payment method.

they are usually very truth to the 20 business days. so if it takes longer best thing is to get in touch with them.

as for the payment with the cc, all you have to do is fill out the form, sign it and enclose it with your documentation.
thanks this is really helpful, i will be submitting my application next month... and hoping for the best... i will keep the house updated

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
We submitted our application for csq under spousal sponsorship on 18 December but after few days we found out that we used an outdated form and a new one was updated. I believe that they gonna return the application since it is the main form, is it worth it to wait until they return it or should we submit a new one and don't have to wait for the return one. I am afraid that they gonna take a long time before they return the file. Anyone has an experience how long it took to return an incomplete application?